Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:44 pm

Post subject: the beginning of.....something
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:31 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
As i sit out on my front porch i can feel the wind whipping my hair.

Just let this day end without anymore trouble, just let me go to sleep knowin that no one else got hurt. Please just this once.

I look out to the west remembering the terror that followed the flood of power that i couldn't control, couldn't stop from hurting those that i knew and loved. I'm cursed, I'm cursed with power so great that mages drool at the thought of what they could do with it. i would gladly give it to any of them, but I can't, I have to live with this for the rest of my life.

What must i do to stop this pain? What can I do to save those who are left? I look up at the sky pleading, please, just let me go, let me live my life again, without fear.......

this is kinda just the beginning, is it good. i know the punctuation isnt very good,but that is kinda one of my downfalls, i cant get punctuation right for the life of me.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:05 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Has someone been watchng X-Men 3? Just kidding. But it does sound kinda like Jean Grey. Oh well. I like it. I want to know what happened with that wave of power. What brings it on? Does she get upset or something? Or does it just randomly burst forth from her?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:35 pm 
Silver sorceress

well i can tell u that it wasnt from any X-men. i havent seen any of them. this was from my head(i hate it when i feel like i think like others who sometimes get paid to thin up their stuff! :evil: )

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:21 pm 
Solitary Serpent

I was just kidding. No harm meant. I figured you made it up, but it just reminded me of the movie. Don't worry, there's a lot of things that remind me of something that I have seen or read. And I know most of the time there is no connection.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:39 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

i like it there is room for improvement but i like it

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:02 pm 
Silver sorceress

im working on a few parts of it and then continueing the story, but im afraid that it wont be as good cause im actually thinking of it after my spur of the moment start. :cry:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:02 am 

dont worry about it maybe try not forcing yourself to think of something masbe have a drink listen to some music.......maybe eat some chocolate^^just dont force yourself to think it and maybe you'll get another spur of the moment.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:14 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

... :o :shock: :o :? :(

in you and me

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:48 pm 
Silver sorceress

thanxs akira that will definitely help

@ dragonlore: are all those faces good or bad? cause they kinda going from happy to shocked to surprised to confused to sad, and its kinda scaring me, are u sad cause there is no more or because u thought it sucked?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:03 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

i think its an excellent start 8)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:11 pm 
Silver sorceress

here we go......

As i sit out on my front porch i can feel the wind whipping my hair.

Just let this day end without anymore trouble, just let me go to sleep knowin that no one else got hurt. Please just this once.

I look out to the west remembering the terror that followed the flood of power that i couldn't control, couldn't stop from hurting those that i knew and loved. I'm cursed, I'm cursed with power so great that mages drool at the thought of what they could do with it. i would gladly give it to any of them, but I can't, I have to live with this for the rest of my life.

What must i do to stop this pain? What can I do to save those who are left? I look up at the sky pleading, please, just let me go, let me live my life again, without fear.......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BEGINNING[/u][/i]

I woke up this morning and it was just like any other day, I went downstairs and fed my cat, Princess, and headed off to work. that's where my troubles first began, in my jailcell, otherwise known as a cubicle. i was gettinga bit fed up with my computer because it seemed to feel as if my life was meant to be a living hell, error message after error message kept popping up.

"What is wrong with you today? you were working perfectly fone yesterday. it would do me a great deal of good if you could explain what error 22g58 was so i could fix it."

Sometimes computers dont like me. I smacked it on that side and that's when it happened. BOOM! the monitor suddenly exploded. sending shards of glass everywhere, scratching my face and arms.

here's a bit more. i have to tyoe this in incriments or else it just gets ruined.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:32 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aw, durn. Cliffhangers. . .
I wanna know what happened next.

It's nice to see that you've finally decided to return. Haven't seen you in forever.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:51 am 

YAY YOUR BACK ^_^
and thats reallu good cant wait for the next bit

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:28 pm 
Silver sorceress

sorry ersska i have to do this in shifts, and i have to leave myself enough opening at the end to work with.

@ akira: im glad that ur glad im back :)

Offline Profile