Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:59 am

Post subject: Ooh, a story
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:25 am 
Shadow Cat

I was alone. The sun was coming down, approaching the horizon, basking the appartment complex in a dull orange glow. My windows were closed, the Tv was off, the only source of any life was my dog. His small brown silhouette paced back and forth across the caramel color carpet. His bark was anxious and filled with worry. I was on the soft, sky blue couch, silent, brooding, plotting.
Rusty stopped pacing and stalked to the window sill. He growled, his delicate ears pulled flat against his skull. I pulled my knees up to my chin, and glared at Rusty. He reqoiled, and growled, pearly white teeth gleaming in the dull sun's light. I growled back, and he ran as fast as his short, stubby legs could take him, straight into my mom's room, and under her water bed.
The sun fell, slowly, but soon, the only light was the moon's. I stared at the clock, awaiting an unknown time to come. But it didn't, and I was up, late, and restless. Now, I paced, eager for something to happen. Minutes passed, and soon it turned to hours, and the more time passed, the more eager I became.
My await was put to rest, as a brilliant white flash blinded me...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:32 pm 
errr.... ok ill say it

It'S HORRIBALE PLAIN RIGHT HORRIBLE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:03 pm 
Wandering Dragon

This is a dead thread, dont post in it, it was created in 23 Aug 2005, and no one has posted in it since and the person who did it probably is no longer on this site..

Offline Profile