Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:01 pm

Post subject: A story in progress
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:14 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

WileyCalaelenwas a soldier, well a Captain to be extract, He was currently on a military copper toward a archeologist site, some old castle in the woods of Europe. But there have been problems, unforeseen problems. First some of the scientists have gone missing, then there was knocked down trees, in the morning and finally in the middle of the night the scientist where woken up to the entire camp ablaze, the fire was shooting out of the sky in plumes but it was to dark to see from where. Most the scientist ran for the shelter of the castle but some ran for the helicopter, the copper made it into the sky before a plume of fire cause it to explode in midair, the scientist where then able to radio Military before the radios batteries died/
Wiley listened to the blade of the copper swiffing overhead swif, swif, swif, repeating over and over again. The Copper’s pilot’s voice came into Wiley headset, crackly
“Where almost to the crez site I’ll be back to crez pick at the copper site at the crez ruined campsiteâ€￾ Wiley taped a button on the side of his radio, a signal he got the message. The copper with a loud thunk landed. Wiley and the three men with him jumped out of the copper. The copper then took off into the sky
“Check up on the rest of my menâ€￾ said Wiley to the pilot threw the radio. “Okay now men let investigate this here area, it was the fossil studier campsite before a giant flamethrower torched it, so let go to the remains of that building first, Wane, what was that building?â€￾ said Wiley referring to one of his man who read about the site
“It is a garage basically, all types of ground vehicles, trucks, cars, even vehicle used for digging no doubt, speaking of doubt, I doubt the building would have any vehicle left after the fireâ€￾ said Wane reading from a small book he was holding
“All doubts aside where going inside, when need to find what the thing was that did thisâ€￾ said Wiley. The side of the building was scorched black in area, there was also a window with the glass gone, around front it wasn’t a pretty site. Both of the garage doors where open and there where two vehicles both had explode and burned, one was a car, had three bodies in it, all burned beyond humans looks. While the other was a truck, also blow up, but it looked as if the humans inside made it out alive. Wiley walked into the garage, inside most of all the vehicles where destroyed, but one jeep in the corner had survived.
“There’s nothing here, save for maybe so bodies, it looks like the entire inside of this burned, its nothing but a shell now, we better leave in case in caves inâ€￾ Said Wiley to his Team “Anyone here alive!â€￾ called Wiley. Behind him he heard someone cough the word ‘me’. Wiley turned and looked at his men, but let it slide.
“Where to next Wane?â€￾ asked Wiley
“Well, next to this building is a small one story sleeping area, it is about twenty feet from here, it only one big room anywayâ€￾ said Wane studying his book like the bible. Wiley nodded and set off with his team, the walk was fast and the building looked fine aside from the fact that the west side was burned and the windows broken, the door was still there and locked, Wiley pulled out a pistol a shot the lock open, they walked into the room the some of the beds near the west side where burned, but you could see discarded fire extinguishers on the floor, used most likely to extinguish the fire. Wiley told his men to search the drawers next to the beds for info, Wiley was checking under a bed when a solider called out
“I found a book, like a journal or some shit like thatâ€￾ said the solider; Wane took it and quickly read it through
“It is a diary, talks about the missing scientists, one of them was his friend or something, nothing we didn’t all ready know, but it does say on the back cover here ‘code 83645’ what ever that mean right?â€￾ said Wane as he tucked the book into his pack, Wiley told his men he was going to radio the pilot, he did and the pilot returned. After Wiley was on the copper the radio buzzed and Wiley hear the Captains voice
“Wiley you there over?â€￾ asked the Captain
“I’m here, overâ€￾
“Good I need you to investigate a distress call from the other team, but you have to go solo, overâ€￾
“Why solo, overâ€￾
“We can’t risk your whole team, overâ€￾
“I understand…..â€￾ Wiley trailed off.
“Good, over and outâ€￾ the Radio went silence. The copper flew on and pulled down to the ground, the pilot explained that this is where Wiley was to get off. Wiley jumped off the copper and looked at the castle in front of him, it was a old castle but it had held together well over time, but what shocked him was the building wall and lizard like foot prints.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: coo
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:24 am 
Shadow Cat

Very nice story. Well done. ^_^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:31 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

there is alot of error i made but my computer being gay so i can't fix it right now, so look beoned the spelling error

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:24 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

um...yeah can people give there views on this and wheither or not I should contiune.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:35 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

bump

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:34 am 
British Redcoat

nice story..very descriptive

Aka Respergo

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:18 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Do you belive I should finish?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:39 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

I liked it and I think you should finish it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:32 am 
British Redcoat

i agree with Dream Lord *nods*

Aka Respergo

Offline Profile