Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:20 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: story part
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:23 pm 
Theo walked down the black marble hall way to the dungeons of his tower. as he entered the dungeons he heard a grunting and he saw three brown warty hobgoblins. the stentch was unbearable! he pulled out his sword and impaled all three with one strike! he walked towards a small man hanging from the roof and said "well have you decided to talk and tell me the whereabouts of the dragonstone or to be tourtered by boiling oil?" the man spat in theo's face and replied "ah go kiss a boot!" Theo looked the man in the eye and grabbed a long iron stick that had been lying in a fire and poked the man with it. the stench of burning hair filled the room as the man burned "all right all right ill tell" he shouted "the dragonstone is in telio down by the river dwell it is gaurded by a gryphon and has magic protecting it as well". Theo nodded and walked over too a wall and pulled a lever the man was pulled up through a hole in the roof.

well what do u think. BE HONEST!!!!!!!!! :!: :evil: :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:46 am 
Cererean Princess

Could be longer and less haphazard.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:41 pm 
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
so you dont like my story

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:12 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Naw I hate it

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:32 am 
manofthewolfs your going down

commander call the artillary and pull those calvary officers over to the left our first charge is straight at manofthewolf we must then use artilary slingofgod and fire at his ship on irish waters :grrrr: :madatcomputer:
:grrrr:
:grrrr:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]