Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:48 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] 
 Post subject: Do u think dragons will take over the world someday
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:36 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Do u think dragons will take over the world someday?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:19 pm 
Isitarian Legend

No.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:22 pm 
Solitary Serpent

I highly doubt it. And somehow I knew that you would be the one to bring up a subject like this.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:43 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Long ago, during the end of the first Ice Age, dragons came to our planet. These Dragons recognized the potential of our planet, and knew that this was just a stage of the planets progression. They made Humans, out of the most sophisticated species on the planet, at the time: Monkeys. They made them as slaves of the planet, to preserve and protect(See Native Americans), but some Dragons abused their power and made themselves Gods over the humans(See All Cultures). After a while humans realized that they need not worship these Gods, and that they could dispose of them. The Dragons, weakned by age and lazyness, were no match for the humans and were slain one by one(See Europe). One Day the Dragons Will return and bring justice on the humans(See Revelations).

YES!!!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:35 pm 
Lone Wolf

ahh, No!
( thought this person would bring this up too)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:03 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

nope. they PEACEFULLY Inva-I mean...teach planets.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:08 pm 
Tightwad

Again, I revisit the topic that questions like this are more complicated than the one which really matters: Do dragons actually exist? if yes, then several people would tear their hair out and say no, while realistic people would say maybe. I do both. As such, I believe that if dragoins could lift their massive bulk clear off the ground, still no. Humans have destroyed many large species, all of which were moer naturally fit, but seemingly less intelligent. Thus, I believe that dragons would NOT have any capability to rule the world.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: retards!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:43 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

actually the dragons did not come here as aliens! they were already here like other animals and humans. they were just another animal. (except cooler). and now they still walk among us

[b]END OF DISCUSSION![/b]

and maybe someday they will multiply and grow in number, that they will come back as a normal animal species! :)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:48 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
dragons can never be a normal animal species, even if they never existed on this planet, all people need some awesome beast to pin their fears, hopes, and awe on. so dragons will always be different even if their name and appearance change.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:58 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

I actually found an interesting article about dragons, but for the love of me, I can't find it. It was on About.com and it was about how this highly respected official in the church recognized dragons as regular animals. No smarter, and no dumber. He had pretty detailed descriptions about them from what I can remember, and he doesn't believe what the bible said about them. Pretty interesting short read, if you're into that stuff.

Sorry I don't have a link.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:35 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
:( I miss the wolly mammoth most of all...

No...

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Do u think dragons will take over the world someday
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:22 am 
The king of kings

Location: in my house on the internet.....what a useless question
Bloodyrose wrote:

kinda impossible :roll:

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Do u think dragons will take over the world someday
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:47 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Bloodyrose wrote:
it could happen but there might not be enough to do it

Offline Profile  

Post subject: do u
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:16 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Well i never thoght of it , i guess so , but hay who knows.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:37 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Jishdefish wrote:
Long ago, during the end of the first Ice Age, dragons came to our planet. These Dragons recognized the potential of our planet, and knew that this was just a stage of the planets progression. They made Humans, out of the most sophisticated species on the planet, at the time: Monkeys. They made them as slaves of the planet, to preserve and protect(See Native Americans), but some Dragons abused their power and made themselves Gods over the humans(See All Cultures). After a while humans realized that they need not worship these Gods, and that they could dispose of them. The Dragons, weakned by age and lazyness, were no match for the humans and were slain one by one(See Europe). One Day the Dragons Will return and bring justice on the humans(See Revelations).

YES!!!

Umm.... Ta-daa

Someone wish to argue?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:28 pm 
Cererean Princess

There was a film called reign of fire about that happening, but know. What would be likely to happen is either a) humans and dragons would be allies,
or b) there would be a big war which would only end when someone found a dragon egg and it hatched, hopefully me.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:01 pm 
Guardian of Mileenia

I think it's a bit of a stupid topic

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:21 pm 
Tightwad

Very. Despite my urge to lock this topic, I can't, so I'll add my two cents.

Dragons, being strong and scaly, and possibly stupid, and humans, being weak and squishy and intelligent, would probably work well together, considering that opposites attract. so, No, they wouldn't.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:01 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Oh, Chal you're such a party pooper. Anyways, I have already put in me 15 cents so I think I will leave this post for a while longer....

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:24 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Winged Soul wrote:
I actually found an interesting article about dragons, but for the love of me, I can't find it. It was on About.com and it was about how this highly respected official in the church recognized dragons as regular animals. No smarter, and no dumber. He had pretty detailed descriptions about them from what I can remember, and he doesn't believe what the bible said about them. Pretty interesting short read, if you're into that stuff.

Sorry I don't have a link.

Many priests nowadays do not know that centuries ago, the heavenly dragons were changed in the scriptures to be winged, human-like angels, but this isn't what the original scriptures say. The Catholic Church changed it because Satan is one of these dragons, so thought it would confuse people if there were both "good" and "bad" dragons.

But if you accept the premise that the God of the Judao-Chritian Bible is a real entity, then yes, dragons are real. The highest heavenly creatures are called Seraphim, which in Hebrew means "fiery and flying serpents". And when this word is translated into Greek it is Drakones, and to english, Dragons.

They are terrifying immortal creatures who still must do the bidding of the Creator, and few are allowed to return to Earth in modern times. If there is an Apocolypes, as some people believe, scripture states that the dragons will return to destroy a third of mankind.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:39 pm 
Cererean Princess

*yells* Hey, Chal, there's a thread for you to lock.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]