Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:53 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: is everyone on this site mad?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:47 pm 
dragons, ehh? Isn't this a little.... weird. I like the mythology and I wouldn't rule out their existance but I have seen no proof to them ever existing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:54 pm 
Shadow Cat

Yes. We are all crazy. Especially me. Just cuz theres no proof doesnt mean they dont exist. I could name a few things that have no proof, but are still classified as 'existing', but, I'll refrain. More to the point, Just because something can't be seen doesn't mean it's not there.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:11 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

hm...so your basically saying what you can't see doesn't exist? If so, I'm not physically seeing you so you don't exist. Odd, huh?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:39 am 
British Redcoat

seeing is believing. Believing is seeing.

Aka Respergo

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:51 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

I have traveled the world and have seen many things that I couldn't explain. I believe the are real!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:12 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
it depends upon the beholder really; I mean certain religions can be called 'mad' couldnt they? :eyebrow: Of course this is just a belief that a creature exists not a cult :roll:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:20 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Jishdefish wrote:
it depends upon the beholder really; I mean certain religions can be called 'mad' couldnt they? :eyebrow: Of course this is just a belief that a creature exists not a cult :roll:
Are you sure about that?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:10 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
I may not be entirely accurate about this, but wasn't Einstein considered mad?

I mean, the guy didn't like shoe laces, keys, had the same wardrobe every day, and was considered crazy by his students.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:20 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
[quote="tahu88810"][quote="Jishdefish"]it depends upon the beholder really; I mean certain religions can be called 'mad' couldnt they? :eyebrow:[b] Of course this is just a belief that a creature exists not a cult[/b] :roll:[/quote] Are you sure about that?[/quote]

Please note the rolley eyes = :roll:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:13 am 
Wanderer
Wanderer

I think anything mythical was possible, but probaly never existed, there is alot of reasoning why the could of existed, but where is the proof, where are the bones, not just of dragons but of other mythical creatures, they have found bones of dianasores, and of early humans, the proof is in the pudding.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:37 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
u kno there r certain types of bones that disinigrate quickly.

so deafmute basically ur saying that dragons dont exist. well then explain how many diff cultures around the world all have stories about dragons

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:57 pm 

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
And while you're at it, explain crop circles, UFO sitings, area 51, yetis, ghosts, demons, ouiji boards, poltergeists, the milkman, psychic abilities, STD's, black holes, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, Nessie, astroprojection, and MadLibs...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:26 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

there would have to be some sort of proof, we know dinasores were real because of the bones, did dragons evolve from dinasores, probably not because dinasores were wiped out, so were did dragons come from, such a large creature to evolve from nothing hmmm does not make too much sence. And no recorded history of them as far as I know sicencetests have found cave drawings of mamothes, bison, and such but none of dragons as far as I know.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:01 pm 

Go to the Wikipedia, type in "Flying Spaghetti Monster" or "Pastafarianism" and it explains about how a Giant Flying Spaghetti Monster changed all of that carbon dating stuff to full humans...

Just a thought...

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: is everyone on this site mad?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:12 pm 
Legendary Warrior

deafmute wrote:
dragons, ehh? Isn't this a little.... weird. I like the mythology and I wouldn't rule out their existance but I have seen no proof to them ever existing.

If you have seen no proof of their exsistance than you have not looked hard enough. Either that or you are not worthy to see them at all.

Side Note: If you think that this is weird, then you have seen nothing.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:05 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Deafmute I am sorry to say but, that is kind of a contradictory question...

I mean..... this is a site for dragon lovers and or belivers..........so did you ask that question just to be shot down?? :eyebrow:

:poke:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:25 pm 

Come on guys, it's okay to be skepticle. Without skepticism, we would believe everything we're told, and no one would get anywhere. Skepticism is a cornerstone of science, and should be fully supported.

However, next time deafmute, don't post questions that get people angry. Anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering. So please, don't make us suffer... :wink:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:46 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Yesh, Yesh, Stay on the lightside, you must, deafmute!!

Please quit quoting Star Wars, Please :thwack:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:23 am 

Please forgive me for this, I seldomly do it, but "LOL". Wha's'a matter, not a fan of Star Wars?

I myself am barely a fan at all, but it has given us one of the greates concepts ever grasped by man... SPACEBALLS, by Mel Brooks.

If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do. It is perhaps one of the most clever movies ever written.

This is a little off topic, but do you ever wonder how these topics ever get so off topic???

Offline Profile  

Post subject: wel; than
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:05 am 
what we don't see don't mean there isert one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:08 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Firuweata wrote:
Please forgive me for this, I seldomly do it, but "LOL". Wha's'a matter, not a fan of Star Wars?

I myself am barely a fan at all, but it has given us one of the greates concepts ever grasped by man... SPACEBALLS, by Mel Brooks.

If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do. It is perhaps one of the most clever movies ever written.

This is a little off topic, but do you ever wonder how these topics ever get so off topic???

well there are basically 2 ways:

1)some one(like u)could make a random statement

2)something typed could remind someone about some thing that is half way off topic and then that reminds someone else of something that is half way off topic of that and then someone...........

well u get the idea. we can only hope that someone brings us back to the original subject in time

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:30 am 

Yeah...

Spaceballs was a great movie...

Has anyone else seen it, and if so, what's your favorite part?

Wut2say: Please forgive my smart a**ery :? ...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:33 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Well........ Back to the real question is everyone on this site mad??

hmm if your definition of mad is beliving in dragons(or humans) than yes; we are all taking 'happy pills' that give us insomnia and sometimes have us think we can fly off of rooftops!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <THUMP> sadly we cant fly so <ouch> :lol:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:42 am 

Not with that attitude you can't!!!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:30 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

look just becouse we cant fly does not mean dragons dont exist
just becouse you have never seen one

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next