Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:20 pm

Post subject: Has This Ever Happened To You???
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:13 am 
Ok, I know that everyone out th'ar knows that every being in existence contains both dark and light forces. But did you know that these two can be seperated? Yeah....Thats What happened to me. There is some type of magical element of one type or another that does this, and it was on the end of a sword, a particular sword that stabbed me. Now, At random, but more frequently after I feel blind rage, My entire body turns dark and I start killing people/ other dragons/ animals/ rocks / ect..., And I don't even realize it. Anyone else out there have this happen to them??? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:22 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

I have had a PC that happened to. The DM of the game had a character cast a spell on me to make me go into a rage and attack every living thing near me. I almost killed the rest of the party before they dispelled the effect. But this question would fit better in the general questions or role-play talk.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:05 am 
British Redcoat

not me personally.

when i get in a rage i just tend to listen to rock music really loud and shut myself in a room screaming.

Aka Respergo

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:22 am 
Tightwad

good ol' Vamp! But seriously, I think that a lot of the noobies (no offense intended) really need to lay off the "I own a dragon", "I am a dragon (half-dragon, wyvern, whatever)", and "I have seen a dragon! OMFG!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:30 pm 
Me? I just start randomly chopping off heads, but if unable to do so, make a list of all people who pissed me off at one time or another and promise them a very 'enLIGHTNING' death and or torture. :twisted:

........And check it twice. Hehe.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:52 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
Chalgrish - no offense taken. whatever you wanna think. just remember, reality is what you make it. The only reason we have the reality we have now is because we "preceive" it. BTW, yeah I'm a noob. I'm a noob at everything I do. I played Diablo 2 online for three and a half years and still noobed it up. I figure someones gotta make you guys look good :wink:

Jishdefish- Whatever calms you down...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:04 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
sorry kinda lost it there 8)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:13 am 

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
Its all right. I've killed my fair share of humans. I just dont like killing things though (unless I really really REALLY have to) Like ZOMBIES!!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:58 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
I kinda have a Jeckle and Hyde thing going on. 8) :twisted:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:07 am 

The same thing happens to me, only I can only be FULLY nice when I'm asleep. I do sometimes become violent while asleep but luckily I am locked up each night in a containment building.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:24 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

one time I had a dream where I could use magic :!:

I kinda set the school on fire :roll:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:05 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
there are some weird comments here. and this really should be on the general board.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:21 am 

Yeah..... They should.....

Offline Profile