Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 7:22 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:42 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
Ahhhhh...

Another fate vs. free will question...

If I HADN'T screwed the past up, the present may be VERY different...

Free will allowd me to go back in time, but fate (and a strange incident involving a set of tackle and peanut butter) broke the time machine...

However, I know that I am to get the time machine back, or find another, because I haven't screwed the past up yet. All I have done was record what I screwed up in the past...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:37 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Hey you said you traveled to the future..... that means you could cryogenicly freeze yourself untill the given date that you were in the future and warn yourself of the accident you had with the time machine before it happens..... or steal the time machine from yourself..... or make the time machine impervious to peanut butter..... They all work.....

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:59 pm 

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
I did travel into the future, but I do not know the exact time...

I couldn't steal it from myself, because I don't remember it being stolen...

And I can't make it impervious to peanut butter, because I no longer have it...

However, another one WILL come into my posession because I haven't yet screwed up the past/future. I'll just wait for another one...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:39 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Reread it again you will get what I am saying eventually.....

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:01 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

ya but a good possibility is that in the atempt of stealing it from himself he destoys his machine.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Are dragons real?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:07 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

ayame_jade wrote:
I've been studing about dragons for a week now, the only thing I didn't find out if they are real, so, I wanted to ask people.Are dragons still exsist :?:
well, In my opinion they were once real (and on top of the food chain of course.), until humans came along and drove them into more remote territory and eventually to extinction.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:14 pm 
Master Old Dragon

I saw this pseudo documentary once of Discovery, that was about dragons. It didn't go into wether dragons still existed or not, but they had this whole cool thing happening with how they could have come to from dinosaurs and suchnot and whatever.

I don't know where'd you'd look to find it though. It was a while back.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:58 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

I think I know what you're talking about, here's a link. it was pretty awesome :)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:45 pm 

Jishdefish, I can't warn myself, because while I was in the future, I wasn't warned by anyone, or met myself even...

Plus, I WILL ultimately get another, but when is a mystery...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:50 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

You wern't warned LAST time... According to the basic laws of time travel time travels in ripples. If two ripples intersept then the time stream can be altered.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:56 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

i saw that documentary on discovery. it was cool. but i don't think dragons really came from dinosaurs. as for time moving in ripples it can do that as as spiral. so it is possible to move through time. but again u can't change the p[ast no matter how hard u tried. as for the future u can see it and change things to prevent sceritan things from happening because this is ur present and that enables u to change the future

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:53 am 
Master Old Dragon

That is the coolest site!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:31 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

my computer can't open it. it sucks. i should just donate this pice of @$#@ to a musen or something.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:36 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Please use :swear: please!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:38 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

why. it had to many letters. plus i still sensured it out. so again why?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:25 am 

The basic laws of time travel are merely theoretical...

I don't know how the ancient Romans built it, but they used a different principle. The closest I can compare it to is that it is like light; it moves in both a wave pattern and a solid beam at the same time...

Now, if you were to ask me how it was created, I couldn't possibly tell you. I could try to lie, but I rarely lie, and it is just simpler to tell you that I don't know...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:37 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

time does tend to travel in waves. ask a clairvount. time tends to travel in waves from one time spiral to the next. so a person who is in one spiral can sometimes pickup the waves from another spiral. then if u figure out how to eliminate the barriors between the two times it is possible for timetravel. because each spiral represents a diffrent time era.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:04 am 

I don't know if that's the principle they used, but for the past two days, I've been getting notes, signed by me, saying the next time machine would be found in a pawn shop, in some statue or another, and I'd know which one it was by the things I've seen in my travels...

It also said not to come into contact with me in another time, or else I would create a Grand Paradox in the universe and would cease to exist...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:39 am 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Dragons probably were real but us human hunted them to extinction. But as for the time travel machine thing that you expect us to belive. Can you explain how the various governments of the world haven't found out about it? Or anyone of a hundred mob bosses?

Dragon Caves Blog

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:28 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Dragons are real how could you doubt it :swear:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:28 am 
Wanderer
Wanderer

I never said dragons werem't real. I said they WERE real but us human hunted them to death. Hmm maybe they exist in a paralell universe somewhere where human and dragons are friends.

Dragon Caves Blog

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:24 pm 
Tightwad

Their basic shape and form is remarkably similar to that of an insect in some cases, a mammal in others, and several other phylums. Yet the dragon does not match any one perfectly, thus it must be a phylum of its own.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:18 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
its amazing

although the actual topic is going on jishy cant seem to pull away from firuweata..................scary i think he has officially lost it.

i saw th documentary on discovery to

did anyone see the one on animal planet? that one was quite good also. it shows a way that dragons could have been real and then became extint. really good

dragons are like platypuses, a mixture of many animals...

did u kno that this one guy spent his whole life trying to prove that platypusses had live young..he would take the females and cut them open to show it..........

many females were killed because of tha and one guy let his life go to waste..so sad :cry:

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:34 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Dragonfish are known for erratic thinking patterns.....

I think I will go back on topic now....

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:45 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

i didn't even know animal planet had anything like that. were was i? and i feel so sorry for them poor platypuses

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next