Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:34 am

Post subject: ?????????
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:12 pm 
:oops: :P :) :o :cry: :P :twisted: :idea: :roll: :lol: :wink: :?: :D :wink: :roll: I didnt know what to say so i just put all my emotions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:19 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
Just say that you agree with me. Trust me, it makes things MUCH easier if you do...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:29 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

i always thought that nessie was a plicicsour
but it might be a dragon know one knows

----------------------------------------
ice dragon cold yet firce

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:41 pm 

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
Maybe Nessie's the ghost of a plesiosaur...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:48 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

maybe

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:54 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

i don't think nessi is a ghost at all. most ghost have a weird skin ectoplasma thing so photographs of them are more a ball of light while nessi's photogrphs have shown shape and not a ball of light. therefor she can't be a ghost.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:04 pm 

Not (pardon the pun) Nessie-cerily... *rolls eyes*

While I may not be the most informed individual over the facts regarding Earth dragons, I am very knowledgable in the field of ghosts...

Yes, many ghosts whack up the photos that capture them. However, there are still many more types that, instead of showing white, will show a dark silouette. These are either called "dark figures" or "dark vortexes"...

It doesn't mean that the ghost is evil, it just means that its energy signiture takes that color (or lack of it)...

If Nessie was a "white ghost" it would be less Earth bound. A ghost with dark energy signitures will appear more frequently than its white counter part...

There have even been other incidents with ghosts of other colors, though they are less common. I have seen pictures and heard stories of ghosts that appear pale pink, golden, greenish, blue, and some that even change colors...

However, given the facts that we know about Nessie (Is only seen in one place, has been around for a LONG time, Only really appears a dark silouette in all photos and encounters, has never been proven), it is very likely that Nessie could be a ghost...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:51 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

about the ghost thing, it takes alot of energy for a ghost to appear as an apparition, so if nessie were a ghost, we could easily detect it with em readings and other ghost hunting gadgets.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:53 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
LOL!!!! GHOST HUNTING GADGETS LOL!!! unless you live in the movie [u]Ghostbusters[/u] There are no devices that can actually detect ghosts. Its True there are some devices that can detect energy signitures but there are only some ghosts who give off that kind of radiation.

Oh yeah and some ghosts ONLY appear on film.

Oh and anouther thing Nessie is a dragon that likes the taste of the fish in that lake so every once in a while she teleports there, eats her fill, and teleports back. Easy as that, oh yeah Firuweata She is mad at you for spreading these nasty rumors of her death so watch your back!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:13 am 

I half agree with you, Jishdefish...

They only track ghosts with energy devices. There are no such things as true ghost hunting devices (outside of Ghostbuster's)...

However, do you not find it strange that despite all of the sightings and scientific tests done to that lake, we have yet to come up with proof that Nessie exists? Kind of like ghosts...

Also, ghosts CAN be seen with the naked eye, and it doesn't take much energy for an apparition to appear if it doesn't appear all that often. Kind of like how Nessie appears only once every six months or so...

Thirdly, does it also not seem strange that Nessie never seems to age, or even eat food, for that matter???

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Do you think Nessie is a dragon? Why/ why not?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:58 pm 
Behetmoth

of coarsue i think she one and a smart one. i don't know to many stories about her race getting slay.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Do you think Nessie is a dragon? Why/ why not?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:35 pm 
Matrix Operator

This is a dead topic, i.e. one that hasn't been posted on in a long time. Please refrain from reviving it.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile