Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:27 am

Post subject: stupid girls
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:18 pm 
Behetmoth

for those of you who are familar with the story of the loathsome dragon, you know that story is werid, even for a fariytale. it is very similar to the story of kemp, the cuelebre, the lady of the land and etc. it seems that stories about bimbos tranform in dragons are common. they are weridest of dragon legends and the cheesiest. what do you think about these stories. i think these girls were not human from the start, i thing they been dragons. they just tried to hide it. and i think the church added the elements (the evil jealous stepmother, or goddress or nymp or some kind of female enchantress) to make it hard to belive. at i thought it was fable than i read so many stories that shared charactstics as it. how can that be. could some one who beilives in dragons answer. not some one who doesn't. i wanted to heard an expert opinon. please i could really use some wise adicve, not a skepic's.

Last edited by raptor on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: stupid girl
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:31 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

If the stories were ever true ( even though I don't like any of them) the girls would neither be human or dragon but copiers( kinda forgot the real word lol) witch means they could trace for their cells to take the form they want. Can't remember why but I think falconer of some one will get pretty close to answering(fixing) the theory.

( I know half of you would not agree with me on this one but I JUST LOST all 5 years of work within one day. :( so for now bad wording will happen for each of my theories{cat})

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:40 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
So you think they were dopplegangers, interesting. I believein magic so i believe that those stories might have actually happened

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:31 pm 
Behetmoth

if they actually happen than would it be exacetly the way the stories they happen or a differnet way that mankind change to make being a dragon a bad thing?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:48 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
the latter i think

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:58 pm 
Behetmoth

do you think those girls been dragons or transform by magic of some sort? i think the latter is a way for the church to demonzile the image of dragons? i those girls were human. i think they were just trying to fit in with us, but the church would heard of nothing of this and made them an example when you commit sin ( ex. vainity and greed). i think the church is the reason why we don't heard to much stories about female dragons, they were a sybmol of strong independt women, another thing people back there didn't belivie.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:34 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

The thing about some of those stories is that some of the girls had families when they were "transformed". So yeah that idea could work

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: stupid girls
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:42 pm 
Behetmoth

so you think those girls being dragons from the start is logical? another thing why is the girl always blonde? i would make more sense than what we read in the fariy tales. again what some people would go to keep a good(neutral) dragon down, especially a strong female one. that would send the wrong messages to the females of our speices. they didn't want woman to be strong and indepent, so they changed it to the young girl being vain and for a man to save, instead of being strong-minded and as miss kelly clarkson put it "miss indepent". the female dragon image was changed to the bewitch weak, vain maiden instead of a proud young woman who can take care of herself with or without a man. now who do you would support that? take a wild guess.

Offline Profile