Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:46 pm

Post subject: THE TALE OF SCRAMASAX THE GODDES OF OUR ORDER!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:30 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Well it happend in the 19 century.There was a man ho wanted all the power you could have in the world and command the dragons to do what he wanted.But there where some men ho resisted and tried to stop his evil plan.The evil man's name was Ignatius Crook he wanted the power of the holy relic known as the dragons eye.And he did everithing he could to steal it from an ancient dragon that was gaurding it with her life but to enter her cave you needed the awnser to a riddle that he did not know so he had to go and ask Scramasax.But the man ho wanted to stop him was a man with more knowledge about the thing than Ignatius.He followed him into the cave but while he was on the train on his way to the cave ignatius used the ancient dragon magic to make an european dragon do what he commands.The dragon became the enemy and went to the train and atacked it the wise man that was an his way called Ernest Drake took a jacket that resisted dragon fire and climbed to the roof of the train.There he had to fase the mighty dragon called Idraigir.Idraigir burned the train with Ernest on it and Ignatius was very pleased with Idraigir's performance but the spel was not over yet so the dragon was still under his command.Ignatius had also captured the two followers Ernest had on his journey.And he also stole the dragon baby of Scramasax when he arrived at the cave Scramasax said:I told you that you are not allowed to enter my cave traitor!Ignatius awnsered:I have sad news about Ernest Drake.He is dead.Scramasax:Dead that cant be he was our only hope.and then in one time Ernest stoud behind them in the cave and told Scramasax that Ignatius wanted to steal the dragon eye.Then Scramasax atacked Ignatius but she had to fight the dragon of Ignatius instead.At the end of the big fight Scramasax was victoious and told Ernest the riddle.Because Ignatius escaped.And at the end Ernest had the dragon eye.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:49 pm 
Wandering Dragon

That is a very interesting story Ruben.
Im glad to see that youve changed your ways... If Tempest gives you back the Private Message ability, please reply to me from there...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: You are one of us now welcome Dragonwanderer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:09 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Yes it is a special story and to post it here i had to discuss over a lot of tings in my order i almost failed to convince the members of the council.But now i understand that the people in this site first want information and then they are thinking about it.And i received your email.As i said our order is planning something big and some of us are starting to get fanatic and i dont like that becaus they are trying to do what we are going to do when it is the rigt day to do it.I will you now what we are going to do but not here in the site i will send you an email.And welcome abord Blue Tiger i am sure you are going to like it in the order.I have task for you now if you want it.If you want it send me a private message and i will give it to you.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: About Scramasax
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:02 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

If Scramasax died of old age she would have died in the year 2000.But even if she is dead her spirit speaks to us and talks to us with visions.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:07 am 
Wanderer
Wanderer

: / Boy...you all kinds of fucked in the head..

An I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks so.
Get a counselor dude, srsly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:15 am 
Godsin Queen

NECROMANCY ALERT,

ok, I know this is old and I shouldn't be picking at old scabs, but since someone else woke it back up before me,

I'd just like to point out the fact that any real group or concile of dragons would more than likely, rather stay in secret rather than even hint at their existance.

theres the ridecuil plus the fact that you could be putting the group in danger of some sort. Remember the net is by no means privite.

Offline Profile