Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:51 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: about vampirehunter42
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:04 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

It seems like vampirehunter42wants to get me out but we will see about that i think the fool is going to change his plans very quikly!Hhahahahaha!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:30 pm 
Wandering Dragon

I feel very bad for even replying to this, but i felt that I had to.

Ok Ruben, you keep coming here and starting new topics all over the place, you obviously havent worked out how to use this site and reply directly to a topic with a normal post. Vampirehunter42 was annoyed with this and others were annoyed with the fact that you came here demanding people to join your group and then you complained about people insulting your group, when no one did. And where and when did Vampirhunter42 even hint that he wanted you out of here?

I clearly stated to you that I was interested in joining your group but you never posted any information, and dissapeared without any explanation. I was interested in joining but you never gave any information as to how someone can join your group!
Your other posts and your last one has made me change my mind, were you trying to threaten Vampirehunter42?

All I can say to you is, Sort your self out, find out how to use this board properly and you may have a chance to start over.
AND, if you read this reply, please click on "Reply" and NOT "New topic"!!!

One more thing, Im not trying to be unkind or anything, Im sure your a great person and I would like to know more about you and your beliefs, but you must change your ways first.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:32 pm 
Site Admin

@Ruben: Is that a dragon-related discussion? No, then why did you post this topic here? Moreover, I am mystified at what exactly you are trying to do by posting this; it seems you either want to goad VampireHunter into a negative reaction or test how far you can push the board rules before facing the axe.

Also, I think I have been very patient with you considering that the mods would have thrown you out of here a month or two ago given the chance and thought no more of it. You will have to learn to adjust your behavior or you will find yourself being expelled from this community.

Note that I have revoked your ability to sent private messages since you were clearly abusing of this privilege.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:20 pm 
Cererean Princess

Glad you seem to be around more often now, Tempest.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: about vampirehunter42
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:02 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

they have got a point...
how is that dragon related?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: about vampirehunter42
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:01 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Necromancy.......

Locking thread.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]