Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:29 am

Post subject: Evidence of dragons?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:09 pm 
Does anyone seen/have evidence of dragons?
here's mine.

I found a huge tooth fo sale,a canine to be exact,it was found washed up on the beach, it was supposedly a sea serpent's tooth,but it was way too wide compared to it's length to be a snake's tooth and too recent to be a dinosaur's tooth.

It had engravings of people in a ship battling a sea dragon, it was a story, a carved pictogram of how the dragon attacked the boat (though I presume the humans made the first blow, just a deep feeling.)
and how the people killed it.

A dragons incisor was also found recently, a naga's to be exact, a naga is a dragon with a 'pug-faced' appearance, it's said that it's very short snout and rather flat face can have a human look to it.

I caught a quick glimpse of one taking off, though my curtain, so only a sillouette, and heard the beat of it's wings, probebly a medium sized dragon, a particularly large gargouille perhaps, it's the only known type of flying dragon that we get here in UK.
As the most common dragon, rivalry for space causes them to flee their native home of France and Belgium, so it's entirely possible.

It's also possible that it, or they has been around here for some time and the noise I blamed on nesting birds was made by gargouilles, you may say that the noise made by them would be unmistakable for a bird's becuase they're so heavy,but dragons are ALOT lighter than one would think,especially gargouilles,since they have small wings and have to be to fly.

Post subject: omg!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:28 pm 
you saw a real live dragon!!!!

Post subject: Of coarse.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:33 am 
Gargouilles are surprisingly common,seeing them is not as rare as some make out, but recognising them is sometimes dfficult, they can make themselves look like something else, eg. a rock,
and genrally try their best to stay out of human sight.

Have you found anything?
I also saw (at least what I thought was) a chinese forest dragon's tooth on a necklace for sale on the market.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:23 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

I don't want to bust your bubble but the "tooth" sounds a lot like Scrimshaw. Which is art carved into the bones and teeth of marine animals. Though it does not really "prove" it is a dragon, you sound like you have a great piece of art work.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:22 pm 
Wandering Dragon

Also, a naga is Half snake, half human god in budhism...

Offline Profile