Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:18 am

Post subject: Dragons do exist
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:53 pm 
I believe that Dragons do exist (or did exist) because of many reasions
-One is that they appeat in herioglyphs of many aincent cultures
like the chinese and japanese dragons, they appear in greek and roman mythology and various native american groups have dragons. Even Egyptians have evidence of dragons in their culture and the babylonan even contains evidence of dragons. many cultures in the world have evidence of great flying firebreathing beasts that seem lizardlike.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:30 pm 
Cererean Princess

Tempest please delete this thread. It is easy to hit the submit button twice.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:46 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

And they live in different culters that havent met!!!!!!so the idea was real!!!!! :bow:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: saw an awsome doco
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:48 am 
I just watched a documentary on the weekend, where the star of the show was a real fire breathing dragon found preserved in an ice cavern, in the carpathian mountains, in Romania. Also found in the cave was human body that had been burnt to death. Later it would be shown that another larger dragon (mummy), would be found just as preserved in an ajoining cave, also containing remains of five humans dressed in 15th century armour. Now, I thought this would be huge news but everyone I spoke too at work the next day, only one had watched it, and he thought it was all a hoax. I dont believe it was a hoax at all and I think that this should be huge news.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:28 am 
Matrix Operator

It wasn't a hoax. It wasa a might-have-been. What you saw was years of advances in special effects being utilized. If someone had footage of a dragon, and brought back solid proof- i.e. a sample, however tiny, from the carcass- it would have been the discovery of a life time. However, that documentary should be filed with the fake infant dragon preserved in formaldehyde.

And for the record, this topic is closed.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:30 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Falconer wrote:
It wasn't a hoax. It wasa a might-have-been. What you saw was years of advances in special effects being utilized.
And for the record, this topic is closed.

um actually that is basicaly what a hoax is there is no real prof that it actually existed so might of been just different way of saying hoax. if it was real there would of been major news stories on TV and in papers. Cause it wouldbe major discovery.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:21 am 
Matrix Operator

A hoax is deliberate. Delibirate. Diliberate. Whatever.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: saw an awsome doco
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:20 pm 
CraZy wrote:
I just watched a documentary on the weekend, where the star of the show was a real fire breathing dragon found preserved in an ice cavern, in the carpathian mountains, in Romania. Also found in the cave was human body that had been burnt to death. Later it would be shown that another larger dragon (mummy), would be found just as preserved in an ajoining cave, also containing remains of five humans dressed in 15th century armour. Now, I thought this would be huge news but everyone I spoke too at work the next day, only one had watched it, and he thought it was all a hoax. I dont believe it was a hoax at all and I think that this should be huge news.

I saw that show,I have the book,and it is fake.The even say that the edited the dragons and movie to be like this...WHAT IF dragons were real.