Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:24 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:18 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

i hated the movie so much, i can't put it into words. when i first heard about it, i was excited and enthusiastic about how they could make the varden, and the mountain, and all that. THEY KILLED IT. RUINED IT . TOOK THE LIFE AND SOUL OUT OF IT, THEN THREW THE DEAD SOULLESS CADAVER INTO A RIVER OF RADIOACTIVE WASTE.I read the book first, and what they did to the movie, it should be illegal.I hated the dragon rider sign, i thought it was terrible how saphira grew up, it was just terrible. If you have read the book, some advice, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, SEE THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:05 pm 
Wandering Dragon

Dragon Guardian wrote:
i hated the movie so much, i can't put it into words. when i first heard about it, i was excited and enthusiastic about how they could make the varden, and the mountain, and all that. THEY KILLED IT. RUINED IT . TOOK THE LIFE AND SOUL OUT OF IT, THEN THREW THE DEAD SOULLESS CADAVER INTO A RIVER OF RADIOACTIVE WASTE.I read the book first, and what they did to the movie, it should be illegal.I hated the dragon rider sign, i thought it was terrible how saphira grew up, it was just terrible. If you have read the book, some advice, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, SEE THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:shock: WOW :shock:
That just about sums up the whole thing, well done, you must feel better to get that out!
I too read the books first and because of that we notice the differences easier. I hated the rider sign aswell, nothing like a shining mark! But I went to see the movie just for the sake of seeing it, But the thing I hated most was, well not the most but, Saphira's wings, they were feathery!, where it cleary states in the book, when she hatches that they were leathery with widly spaced out tallons. I also hate the fact that when people see the film first, they gather their opinions on that, and not the book, they dont know what their missing, and they might be put off by the film and assume the book is the same. :(

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:00 pm 
Fi agree with you all. the film was mostly terrible but i just might be able to stop the directors from being murdered by angry fans of the book :lol: so the movie was only based on the book so the story would be a bit diffrent.
1) the urgals if they were 16 feet tall it would cost a hell of alot of money to make.
2)the gem rose would cost billions of dollars to make and even to make from plastic.
3)the dragons wings if you wanted people to focus on the dragons head you would make something on the body look realy diffrent aka the wings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:51 am 
Cererean Princess

Werewolves, it happens to be a dead thread you are posting on.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:12 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
i personally loved the movie

:lol: gotcha the movie was one of the worst ever they should of let the guy who directed the narnis movie direct it

Offline Profile