Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:15 pm

Post subject: help
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:09 pm 
i am doing reserch on dragons thoughout the world please post any information you may have on dragons anything thanks. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:15 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Dragons are amazing creatures here are some details about an average Dragon:

Breath weapon
Claws or Talons
Teeth lots of teeth
Teleportation
Transformation

Those are the powers.

And to point out something interesting:
A dragon can transform into a human and.... breed with anouther human and bingo half-dragon!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:18 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Location: In a Knucker hole on the other side of the rainbow.
acually, only very few(and i repeat VERY)dragons can use teleportation and morfing. all the rest of your stuf, quite true:)

sorry if i was rude.

just wanna help:)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:20 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Location: In a Knucker hole on the other side of the rainbow.
and i can't say what type(s) of dragon(s) have the last two powers, but it is quite rare.....

eeeewww.

being half-dragon would be SO wierd

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:02 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

I live in mercia and sadly we have no dragons any more the Knights killed them all

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:50 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
YOU LIVE IN MERCIA!!!

PARDONS ONCE AGAIN, BUT "LOL"

*Starts quoting from Monty Python and the Holy Grail*

I envy you SO much. I have always wanted to ask this to a Mercian, so here it goes...

Do you have coconuts around where you live???

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:29 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

who

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:37 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Hey Firuweata this kid is kindly asking for some help and YOU ARE SUCKING UP ALL THE ATTENTION LIKE A WEED IN A GARDEN!!!! He needs our help now LETS HELP HIM!!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:53 pm 

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
adam: Google it...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: OR
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:06 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Location: Canada and Antarctica.(What the hey, their both cold, right?
Or dogpile it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:48 pm 
Site Admin

Precise questions get precise answers. Inversely, questions that are too general like this one will result in a topic of no value for you (and for people reading it).

It's about the equivalent of asking to post any information we may have about biology or physics. There is a lot of thing to be said and if we don't know what you are looking for, the topic (as eloquently demonstrated here) ends up debating more on what you could be seeking than answering your actual question.

So, it is preferable to ask for precisions about one point at a time. Once you have enough information on that point, you move to the next one and so on until every point has been debated.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: help
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:21 pm 
The Corruption

Quote:
i am doing reserch on dragons thoughout the world please post any information you may have on dragons anything thanks. :wink:

I think "dragons throughout the world" is the keyword here, correct me if I'm wrong.

Dragon legends are found throughout the world, but they also vary greatly. As far as my knowledge goes, Europe and Asia have the most dragon stuff. No matter where you go, dragons are most often a symbol of power. In the Bible, the dragon represents the power and fierocity of Satan, father of all evil. Similarily in Europe dragons reflect the qualities of the seven deadly sins: greed, pride, lust, anger, gluttony, sloth, and envy; the seven Satanic aspects of human nature. They covet and steal jewels and other shiny stuff, they destroy whole nations with their fiery wrath, they pig out on sheep and then sleep for decades or centuries at a time, they demand virgin women from frightened townsfolk, and they flaunt their power boastfully in front of the weak human race. Usually they are slain by some hero who defeats them only through faith and assistance from God.

In Asia on the other hand, they're mostly friendly. Some are said to have pearls in their mouths and anyone who takes the pearl can tame it. They resemble the rivers, peacefully watching over the people but still devestating when angry.

Offline Profile