Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:45 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:05 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
Those are all good, but so are Graveyards when you are with a bunch of your friends in a restraunt when you are all sleep-happy in the early hours of the mourning...

Graveyard is a term used to describe getting a cup from a restraunt and just running it under all the soda faucets, so basically just mixing all the drinks of a restraunt together...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:20 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

That, my friend is just scary, fun, but scary. My name for that drink is Mirgraine in a Glass, becuase believe me, that's what it does...at least for me anyways.

wut2say wrote:
to get the most out of a non-alchoholic drink:

1.mountian dew
2. mountian dew code red
3.mountian dew baja blast
3.coffee
4.chocolate
5.sugar
6.nerds
7.sour straws
8.spongebob cartoons
9.hyperactiveness
10.short attention span

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:41 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
u dont put it all in 1 glass you eat/drink it all in the time span of atleast 3 min. 10 sec. for best results

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:12 pm 

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
Yeah, but if you make a Graveyard (best late at night with friends who are all sleephappy in a restraunt) from the drinks you mentioned, mix all the candies together for a candy salad, while watching Sponge Bob, you'll probably do even better than usual...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:11 pm 
Silver sorceress

u'll get sick 1st and im trying to prevent that sickness with the 3min 10 sec stuff

and i my friends cont call it a graveyard they call it a suicide

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:31 pm 

But where do they bury you after a suicide???

Not at Wal-mart, that's for sure...

But I'm sure it's called different things in different places, like soda pop...

Some call it soda, some call it pop, others call it coke, ect...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:00 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

:roll:

anyway, welcome back AOD, it's a been a long while mate and it's good to see someone with a little sense.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:21 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Hey! I have sense...i just don't always use it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:07 pm 

I do too...

I just don't use it most of the time because the pressure of it would drive me into severe depression, kind of like back in middle school...

Is it just me or does any one else want to go back to their f***ing middle and blow it the f*** up??? I heard that pretty much everyone hates middle school...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:01 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

I loved school!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:01 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

i liked middle school. no one here even knew i existed back then now they all watch me. i scare them :roll:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:57 pm 

I'm not saying I don't like school...

I mean, besides the wake up times, I don't mind it. I perfer it to home because of my family...

But middle school, wow...

In middle school, I had three friends, two of them abandoned me, and one had no classes with me. Everyone else, well, at my old middle school, there were two social groups, there were preps, and then there was dog s***. I was so lovingly placed by a group of my peers in the catagory known as dog s***...

I would have enjoyed middle school if it weren't for the preps, my friends abandoning me, the constant bombardment of suicidal thoughts, the stream of harsh words generated and shipped to me, and the part about me being placed in the dog s*** catagory, but sadly, this was not the case :cry:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:09 pm 
Silver sorceress

i dont go 2 middle school where i live we have jr high

so i guess im different in a way

Offline Profile