Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:26 pm

Post subject: Hello New member here
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:20 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Hey everyone, for those of you who don't know my my name is Tom and I go by the handle of Fyre.

I'm currently living and working in Japan at a senior high school, where I teach English.

at the EZBoard site I had been a member of this community for 2 years this past March. and I enjoyed myself an awful lot.

I really like to get involved in RP's sometimes I get carried away and need the steady hand to show me what's what, but it's all in good fun.

I became intersted in Fantasy at a young age, from Enid Blyton books about all sorts of adventures children went on, when i was really small, to the Redwall books and later on Tolkien, Pullman and so on...

I've and interst in Dragons but it starts and ends at an interest. as a Biology major at Uni, I enjoy discussions about physiology and the such.

anyway, I'm looking forward to joining in some great threads whilst here so Ganbate and lets get going.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:09 am 

Greeting friends,

I am one of the first members on the EZboard site. In fact I think I was like 4th or 5th. I have a BS in astronomy and working on finding a school to get my masters.

I have been playing pen and paper role-playing for a number of years now and play by post for quite a while too.

My main interest of dragons has been with fantasy (through dragonlance and other stories) but I am still looking for evidence on if they were real or not.

I hope to keep the board going and have fun getting my post up.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Hello old friends!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:08 am 
Hello to all, My name is Samantha but on this board I prefer to be called dragon queen(which most people call me by) I am 13 years old and discovered this site by searching dragons on google, I really love dragons and I draw them allot of the time.
On the old board I made a few friends like renire and bluebadger and a few others and I really hope to see them on this new board. I think I found this site sometime in aprill(2005).
I live in birmingham but I was born in essex I have lived in scotland for 2 years and now I will be moving to Ireland(south) on the 16th this month and will not have the internet for a while, so I am writting as much as I can before I leave.But birmingham is still my real home and it is here I discoverd this site.
My hobbies include drawing dragons, riding my bike, playing playstation, going on the net and annoying my little brother bradley who is 8, and I want to be a vet when I am older and if I cant be a vet I wll do something to do with art.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

dragon queen..........sorry this is so long :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:28 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Allo there all! I be back! ^_^

Name's Autumn, and my username up here is Dragyness, though you can call me Draggy if ya want. Anythign within reason would suffice, I guess... Anywho. Like Fyre I was at the old site for about 2 years (it would have been two this month sometime) and although I haven't been very active as of late, I plan to remedy that in the weeks to come. Being home from college has me under my parents rules again, so I'm working my way around that slowly but surely. That's and it's just been too nice here to be indoors all the time. ^_^ But I digress.

I tend to be a bit quirky, a little scatterbrained, but very nice, so feel free to approach me anytime about just about anything ^^

As far as my experience with dragons, Role playing, etc, um... *thinks* Well, I've been writing and doing RPing on paper for almost five years now ever since my best friend got me into it in 9th grade. And I've been doing play by post for about 2 years. Although I'm notorious for not having threads finished, I keep coming up with ideas and writing for the sheer fun of it.

Anywho. I guess I've rambled enough. Talk to ya'll later!

They're quite aware of what they're going through"
--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Response to all.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:34 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Fyre: Did you move to Japan to teach or are you a native? And what part of Japan are you in?

Vampire/JoJo: Can I just call you JoJo? That's what I first met you as. I hope you post more, you always seem to be very scarce around the board. 'Cept in the beginning. Whatever happened to that one RP thread you started up? The one were we started off as young dragons and we were fighting off orcs or something. That was a long time ago.

Dragon Queen: Glad to have a newbie arrive. Gabe will get around to maiming you eventually! You say you draw dragons? You should scan some of your work onto a computer and let us see it! Help fill up the artistic forum!

Draggy: I feel like I've seen you twice or a very small amount before. I think I first saw you right before I was gone for awhile. I hope that won't happen again. I hope you will be more active like you said. And don’t worry about being quarky, we all are. It part of the board requirements almost.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Response to all.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:05 pm 
White Dragon Alorith wrote:
Draggy: I feel like I've seen you twice or a very small amount before. I think I first saw you right before I was gone for awhile. I hope that won't happen again. I hope you will be more active like you said. And don’t worry about being quarky, we all are. It part of the board requirements almost.

You did and I'm not worried about being quirky, just forwarning any unwary newbies, lol. *pulls out giant granola bar. laughs at weird looks she's getting* Well, I WOULD have pulled out a giant chocolate bunny, but I'm kinda on this health kick right now, lol.

*Ahem* Anywho. I will try to be on more and look forward to seeing you and everyone else more on the board ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:32 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

btw that was Draggy :P

They're quite aware of what they're going through"
--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:18 am 

White Dragon.
am native Briton, who is on the JET Programme as a teacher of English in a Japanese high school.
will be here till july 2006.

Offline Profile