Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:40 pm

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:38 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Hello, I'm 56 (my favorite number if your wondering). I stubled upon this forum and decided to join. I have always liked dragons, mainly from a scientific point of view. I like the history and mythology of them. It hasent been till recently that i realized how much i like dragons, they are fascinating creatures.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:49 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Welcome to the Board. My name is Constitutiona, although I'm called Consti by everyone here. Feel free to pm me if you need any help.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:05 pm 
Chorkant Dreth
Chorkant Dreth

hello 56 and welcome to dragnix. i have only been a member on this site for a few weeks. and in those few weeks i have learned more about dragons and myself then any were else. hope u enjoy it here.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:28 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...
Hi, I bug the s*** out'ta people with poll questions I slop onto this board occasionally, just steer clear of those...

Anyway, my favorite number is 8, and if someone looks at this post named Wut2say, they'll probably say their favorite number is 42. (It is the answer to life, the universe, and everything after all. Douglas Adams [ may he rest in peace, and not return as a zombie later... :cry: ] and Google told me so...)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:11 pm 
Tightwad

I'm the stickler guy, likely the oldest person here, besides our mysterious admins. I reccommend reading all stickies, as they reap rewards beyond our meager imaginations!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:06 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Firuweata wrote:
Hi, I bug the s*** out'ta people with poll questions I slop onto this board occasionally, just steer clear of those...

Anyway, my favorite number is 8, and if someone looks at this post named Wut2say, they'll probably say their favorite number is 42. (It is the answer to life, the universe, and everything after all. Douglas Adams [ may he rest in peace, and not return as a zombie later... :cry: ] and Google told me so...)

actually my favorite number is seven. there is an interesting story about it 2. when i was born on nov. 7 i weighed 7 pound 7 ounces. when i started jr. high my locker was 777. i got it jammed on oct. 7 at 8:07 before 7 hr. on my 7 birthday i got a pet rabbit who died 7 yrs later 7 days before her 7 b-day. oh and im typing this on jan 7

ok im tired of typing 7s now

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:10 am 

Location: Hicksville, U.S.A., Earth, Rotating Sol in the Milky Way Galaxy, the northern quadrant of space...

Wow...

But you still like 42, right???

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:33 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
YEAH I LIKE 42!!!! r u kidding me its my 2nd favorite number!!

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile