Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:20 am

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:23 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Hello I am new here. I have a intresting expereince that I would like to share now I know some of you are not going to bleave me and I understand but what I am going to tell you is honst to God true I have seen a Dragon they are not extinct a friend saw it at the same time I did I have read on another site that they only show them selfs to people with a specal quality what that would be I dont know. Like I said befor I am not just saying this and I know there are going to be people that dont bleave me and I understand that but my friend bleaves the same! Thats all from me for now great to be here.

Cheers, Blade51 8)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:41 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

any details? or anything?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: ok
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:58 pm 
Shadow Cat

Hello, Blade! I am Azrix. And of course dragons are not extinct, several of us here are dragons. =^._.^= Myself being one of them. Anyways, I would love to hear details of the dragon that you had seen. As unlikley as an actual dragon in body seems, I find it possible. But of course we all need evidence to fully believe it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Detals
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:51 am 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Well it was about 6 months ago I guess my friend (I not ging to give his name on line with out his permisson so hes just my friend for now.) came over and we were outside siting on my padeo talking about Dragons and legends and what not as well as looking the stars and then we happen to look up at my balcone and there we see a shadow it is hard for me to discripe even tho I got a pretty good look it was long the best I can discripe it was it looked like a Dragon that you see in china but it was different what that differnts was I dont know but there was an outline as well you know like you looking at some one and they have no color the texture and demntion and we saw it fly acrosed the the balcone and then it dissapered and I have not seen it sence I think it had wings but I am not sure. But they say that dragons only show them selfs to people they can trust (ovesly) and I all so read that they only show them selfs to people who have a speacal qualty what that is I dont know. But what ever it is it could be the cause of the problems when I was little the kid. The kids in my class could barly stand to be within 20 feet of me let alone the same room! The teachers liked me cuse I have all was been very intelagent and natraly very strong and very tall for my age. (My parnets love me very much but I dont think I sould have to say that.) They hated me like a sheep farmer hates a pack of wolfs as corny as that may sound its true any way I spent nearly 10 years in suclustion well I did not have any friends. Untill I was 13 there were some people that wanted to be my friends they worked hard to do it to. Any way I am all most 16 I will be in decmember and I have lots of friends who like me for who I am. In a way I am kind of like the Dragons when it comes to making friends any way. Now I am rambling so I will sign of for now my hands are starting to hurt.

Cheers, Blade51 8)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:00 am 
Tightwad

It's not that I don't believe you, but all of us need some more evidence besides just your word. Trust me, that "special quality" is non-existent. you are just un-charismatic. Like me when I was a kid. And lastly, welcome. Wait, no, that wasn't last! LASTLY, feel free to work on your spelling.

Before any of you chew me out, remember that it is my biggest peeve when people misspell stuff.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:49 pm 
King of Dragons

Greetings, I am Taluscion (Talus) welcome to the forums. We are happy to have you.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:10 pm 
The Endless Prophet

*gasp* Chalgrish is a Grammar Nazi! Run in fear, pathetic mortals!

Uh, yeah, welcome, Blades, to this site.

Mah Griffon is © Todd Lockwood.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:43 pm 
Tightwad

And Makla's the Art Nazi

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:11 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Location: off somewhere yammering about Xiaolin Showdown to anyone who will listen
ummm.....yeah...

Chase- *slps and falls* Sparrow eating hotdog?
*~*~*~*
all your Shen-Gon-Wu are belong to us

Offline Profile