Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 pm

Post subject: Hi Everyone, Im DragonSwan :)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:17 am 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Hello everyone!
Im DragonSwan, one of the new ones :D
so am i amongst other dragons or people looking after the dragons.

Im human by day, Dragoness by night, but like now i know what my dragon feels and thinks and she does me when in her form.

She is a beautiful white Dragoness, smaller than many Dragons but just as Fierce when she needs to be, She says "Hello"
I am Tall, pale, long curly hair and also female.
We are in the uk at the moment but travel alot :wink: :wink:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:40 pm 
Godsin Queen

Hello and welcome.

Although I'm not so sure how athintic your dragon story is I guess I could give you the benifite of a doubt on that one. You see we get a lot of nutjobs though here and it's very hard to believe a lot of dragon related stories. It's best not to mention that kinda stuff on the net. On one side you might get a few who are just plain curious, others are bound to give you a lot more than a could shoulder, if you catch my drift.

anywho welcome to the boards, I hope you have pleanty of fun here. I would sugest the RP forms, there's always some sort of rollplay in the works that you can get into.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:37 pm 
British Redcoat

And others will throw the whole transpecies thing in the blender, whisk it all up and offer a 'Welcome to the Boards'!

Aka Respergo

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:18 pm 
Wandering Dragon

Welcome to the Forums, hope you enjoy it here, and you post often, everyone is welcome here!! :D

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Welcome!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:58 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Welcome to dragnix forum! My name is Embermoon, *shakes dragonswan's hand*. Please post often and join a roleplay or two! (check out my roleplay in the roleplaying forum, it is called "Asmasia: The Great Dreamon War") Enjoy your time here at the forum and tell your friends about us!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:48 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Welcome to the message board. Have a doughnut. *offers Dragonswan a doughnut* Don't forget to look both ways before crossing a street. Hope you enjoy it here.

Tom is the answer to life.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:42 am 
Pandora wrote:
Hello and welcome.

Although I'm not so sure how athintic your dragon story is I guess I could give you the benifite of a doubt on that one. You see we get a lot of nutjobs though here and it's very hard to believe a lot of dragon related stories. It's best not to mention that kinda stuff on the net. On one side you might get a few who are just plain curious, others are bound to give you a lot more than a could shoulder, if you catch my drift.

anywho welcome to the boards, I hope you have pleanty of fun here. I would sugest the RP forms, there's always some sort of rollplay in the works that you can get into.

Hmmm, not very authentic I think. This one was banned from our forum for having multiple accounts. We get that many RPers and such it's not funny. Spammers seem to be on the lose as well. I was passing by and I saw your newest member so I thought I'd warn you. Not that I think that she's any particular threat, but you break the rules you get busted.
*Nods* I'll be going now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:07 am 
G.E.E.K.

Despite the "Friendly Warning" about you, I hope your stay here is friendly. Also try to read through the rules and you won't be banned. I think multiple accounts are allowed here since there's nothing anyone would want multiple accounts for, except to confuse people (which is hard since alot of us are a bit more then crazy *starts pointing at Jishdefish and Ruben the DragonLord*). Well anyway, enjoy your stay and DON'T EAT THE COOKIES!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:21 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Dragon444 wrote:
Despite the "Friendly Warning" about you, I hope your stay here is friendly. Also try to read through the rules and you won't be banned. I think multiple accounts are allowed here since there's nothing anyone would want multiple accounts for, except to confuse people (which is hard since alot of us are a bit more then crazy *starts pointing at Jishdefish and Ruben the DragonLord*). Well anyway, enjoy your stay and DON'T EAT THE COOKIES!!!

Definatly do not eat the cookies. They are poisenous, I learned that the hard way :P !

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:05 pm 
Godsin Queen

sorry I don't think the safe-o-matice-2008 works on welcome newperson cookies, just welcome back cakes. Didn't think of adding a cookie maker safe feature. Maybe I'll go back and add that later.

*writes something on a post-it note and sticks it to forehead.*

Although this person we've been welcomeing so warmly hasn't made a response since they first posted something.

you think we scared them away? Maybe we come across as too friendly?

:oops:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:27 pm 
Cererean Princess

Have a universe *activates universe making machine*. Wow, my gifts to noobs get more expensive and impresive as I go along.

Remember, dolphins and birds sleep in one hemisphere of their brain at a time, allowing them to continue flying/swimming.

DragonSwan, what forum was 'Friendly Warning' refering to anyway.

Don't want to end on that, so... welcome to this island of insanity in a sea of insanity (very rare to find an island of sanity, it's as rare as unobtanium).

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:16 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
ah, a glimpse into our world. I miss it at times cause i'm so used to seeing it now and am a firm part of it, but when you jump into a welcoming party after a few posts, then you remember it well.

oh, and with all the food you're getting make sure not to touch any type of food sitting high, or low in rooms. I'm trying to get rid of a pesky little rat by placing poisoned food about. I dont want you to die cause of it since you just got there and all.

Oh, by the way....WELCOME!

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:08 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Hello i'm back again, i did'nt get scared off or anythin,
tell you the truth i signd up for a few dragon sites at the same time and the main one(which would be where friendly warning came from) kept banning me for really pathetic reasons, but i'd try again and be someone else but still they were not very friendly unlike alot of you on here who seem really nice so thank you for all your welcomes, i assure you all i am not a nut job and im a nice person :wink:

Thanx for the warning on the poison
DragonRider you sound really intersting, and thanx for my universe :wink:
and i wont be eating any cookies either :)
im glad im not the only crazy one around here :lol:
Thanx for the doughnut fledge2 it was delicious mmmmm!
Thanx Embermoon i love your name ill be sure to look up your roleplay
Hi Blue Tiger ill try and post more often hope to see you around
Fair enough with the whole blender whisking me up thing, i dont blame you :D

Glad veryones bein nice to me on here, you can never be too nice :wink:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:50 pm 
Godsin Queen

Well, I don't think you have to worry about getting kicked here. You have to do something insanely stupid or crude to get kicked off of these boards. Like ticking off one of the seinors, or Tempest.

Which the only recent visitations we've recived from them are vampirehunter, switchblade,and Exx. Who are all very slow to anger, and very good-natured.

Sounds like freindly warning is just a big spoil-sport anyways. Welcome again and enjoy the boards, oh and please post more often!

Offline Profile