Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:28 am

Post subject: A sphere we call time
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:43 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

While it is true, from a physical point of view or "3D Reality", that time is quite real, and that these other lifetimes of ours are in the past, there is another, paradoxical, equally-true point of view. From the viewpoint of the soul, projecting its energies into the holograms we call personalities, each incarnation occupies a different point on a sphere we call "time".

Imagine a network of lines connecting points on a sphere, and imagine energy/information pulsing through that network of lines. Remember that the energy/information can be quite complex, including a great variety of vibrations, some dissonant, some harmonious, and carrying both general and specific messages. That is an "incarnation system".

Now, imagine that one of those points on the sphere becomes consciously aware of the others, and can tune into the energies/informations of the others. Immediately, fresh resources become available to the conscious one. By definition, a change in any aspect of the system alters the whole system. Such is the power of consciousness, and to integrate energies into new forms of living.

An altered state in which a mind is open and receptive make possible a "tuning in" to a particular frequency. Its analogous to having a multiband radio: after selecting, say, the short-wave band, one then tunes to a specific station of signal. Or, in this case, to a specific time-band of one's experience.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:30 am 
British Redcoat

Sounds like somebody plugged into the Sci-Fi channel :roll:

Aka Respergo

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:10 am 
Matrix Operator

Or someone is plugged into the Sci-Fi channel...

Hey speaking of which, ElohimGod, have u seen the series Stargate SG-1?

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:18 pm 
British Redcoat

I've seen that. Or rather, I have to be silent when it's on :lol:

Aka Respergo

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: SG-1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:43 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

I have not seen the show recently. Did something I mentioned remind you of that show? They bring up some interesting ideas that's for sure.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:29 pm 
Guardian of Mileenia

hi

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:55 pm 
British Redcoat

Do you think Elo is still here? :lol:

Aka Respergo

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:02 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Probably not, you got into a disscusion and ther was no response from them.

anywho, i've seen stargate, really good, havent seen it enough to fall in love with any characters though.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:27 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
I've seen it, though it hasn't been that good since O'Neil left.... Oh well. Anyways...

ME A DRAGONFISH!!!! Don't eat me! I can't wait for the Wii! I also enjoy: Dragons, Anime, Manga, Reading Books, Writing Books, and Watching Heroes and Lost!

Okay, generic comment over. I welcome you to our humble outpost on the fringes of interspace. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:23 am 
Matrix Operator

Jishdefish wrote:
I've seen it, though it hasn't been that good since O'Neil left....

O'Neill! 2 L's!
Yeah, Colonel Mitchell isn't quite O'Neill. Valla doesn't even belong there, dont know why she came in. I guess the rpoducers thought that Daniel's love life wasnt fulfilled. :lol: Stargate Atlantis is coming along well, though.

*and the demon of lost threads comes running in* :evil: :offtopic:

So, ElohimGod, how'd u know wat elohim means?

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:22 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Stargate SG-1 sometimes brings up the time of Atlantis. In real life, it was actually a worldwide civilization that was very advanced. Many incorrect reports make it seem it was a little city or a continent. It spanned the globe. They were doing very well until a power-hungry king attempted to drill down and penetrate the core of Gaia in order to attempt to make Her a beast of burden. Gaia responded with a cataclysmic earthquake so devastating that almost the entire global population was destroyed.

Besides the king, they were so balanced and peacefu..this is how they lived:
First a temple is built over sacred caves and other power points on the Lei Lines (Dragon Lines or Meridians) of the Earth; then the first people - the ancestors- develop the first circle of land. Then their children move out and build the second circle. When the grandchildren of the first people became adults, they develop the third circle.

The first circle then becomes the home of the grandfathers and grandmothers, who in turn become the wisdom keepers of the temple. The second circle becomes the home of the parents with grown children and the adults with no children. (Adults will have plenty of time for creativity .. they gave birth to so few children back in Atlantis and we currently have an overpopulation problem anyway.) The third circle is home for the young families. This outer location enables the children and the young parents to roam the outlying forests , commune with the animals, and do their vision quests. By the time these people mature and move into the middle circle, they have found their purpose: work for the village and personal spiritual direction. Then they play and stretch their creativity to the maximum, and they spend great amounts of time learning from their children.

The second circle is also used for theaters, community forums, schools for job training, and buildings for making products and doing art.

Fear of difficult weather or catastrophe will be pretty nonexistent because the inhabitants of the outer circle can always find shelter in the middle circle. This constant availability of shelter encourages the families in the outer circle to live very simply, which allows them the greatest amount of time for creativity.

Likewise, the center circle of the elders is a place of meditation for all the villagers. Here, both adults and parents can come to recharge and reattune their spirits through the elder wisdom, and children spend a great deal of time there being instructed by the elders. Inhabitants of the outer circles can always seek shelter in the temples.

The wise elders are always revered and cared for. The population will be naturally stable, since no young family would wish to produce a child who would crowd out a beloved elder.

As long as children are taught, chosen, and initiated there can be no serious disharmony between male and female, Earth and sky, or young and old. In those days, the temple forms were unique in each location due to climactic differentials, diversity of tribes, surface ecology, and telluric forces.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:31 pm 
Matrix Operator

Wow...

Impresive, but you still didn't answer the question.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:41 pm 
British Redcoat

^ Beat me to it.

Enjoy the forums

Aka Respergo

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: WORLD LEADER, KING ADAM, PHARAOH
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:11 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Quote:
So, ElohimGod, how'd u know wat elohim means?

Elohim is the pural form of the word Eloha (literally "from the sky"). We starseeded this world and we look something like metallic dragons. When Lord Yahweh first set His eyes upon this planet, it was completely covered in water. After blasting a hole and causing the water to spiral down - revealing land - Yahweh continued to terraform this world for us.

Along with the Elohim / Annunaki, there were other advanced civilizations that helped make this world so glorious. Namely, the Sirian Gods (Sirius is a triunal star system) and the Pleiadian Archangelic Tribes of the Light.

Humans are the sovereign Keepers of 3D, the Pleiadians are the Keepers of 5D, and the Sirians are the Keepers of 6D. There are many more dimensions but I'll name a few of the Keepers of each density/dimension:

KEEPERS

2D (under the Earth's crust and within our bodies) Keepers are Elementals: bacterial, viral, and elemental intelligences

3D Humans

4D Annunaki

5D Pleiadians

6D Sirians

7D Andromedans

8D Orion (The God Mind or Divine Mind) Galactic Federation of Orion

9D Enochians

10D is a radial vortex that connects 1D through 9D

1D (the first dimension/density) is possibly not needed to be explained here but its the central point within the center of our Earth (or other celestial objects)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:30 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Its important to note that there is intelligence in the 1st dimension also. Bombarded by high-energy radiation, photons etc.. 1D can be read like a "library" and contains vast information. In fact, the cellular memory of dinosaurs, ancient sea animals, wooly mammoths before the ice age..and even ancient Dragonkind are encoded within 1D. If the circumstances are just right, these energies can arise and even come to 3D.

Watch as your King Adam unleashes our true power as Keepers of the 3D plane. Now that your Annunaki oppressors have been driven back by my hoards of Neutral Gods and demi-Gods. That whole armageddon thing was short-circuited in 1987 with worldwide ceremonies and prayer by the great shaman and Gods of Earth. You'll see, the covert fascists in the republican party are going to go down hard.. while bush jr and his pops watch their plans to make more billions with the iran/iraq oil pipeline go up in flames. There's no excuse for committing genocide over there for crude fossil fuel (while suppressing alternative and renewable energy resources here in the U.S.)

Last edited by ElohimGod on Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:46 am 
British Redcoat

1. Remove the swearing. Family-friendly

King Adam? :lol: 'unleashes our true power'. I'm sorry, but it sounds like you're trying to prove yourself online as some sort of thing to be worshipped here. Sofar as I'm thinking, Bush can do what he likes. It's no real concern of mine as long as he doesn't completly ruin our planet.

Aka Respergo

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:38 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

such and interesting read, you should write it up and offer it to a publisher for the latest sci-fi fantasy novel.

other then that, complete tripe.
why not read a great book called "The God Delusion"?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:47 am 
Matrix Operator

*laughs his head off* ha ha ha ha plop

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: WORLD LEADER, KING ADAM, PHARAOH
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:08 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Its not too difficult to grasp that there are several dimensions and Keepers for each dimension. The job of a Keeper is to keep the dimension in form. Lord Yahweh took away our ability to be Masters of the 3D plane back in the Garden of Eden.

Umm, Fyre, I think the word you were trying to spell was "trite" because "tripe" is a delicasy that's the lining of a cow's stomach.

Falconer I think your head went "plop" because there are some screws loose. You might want to get that checked out.

Last edited by ElohimGod on Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:29 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Oh, nasty, tripe is actually "... a type of edible offal made from the stomach of various domestic animals."

Actually, I admit I had to look up "offal" too: Waste parts, especially of a butchered animal.

+Silver - Orbs + the curse word was removed. Thanks for the reminder.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:40 pm 

no, I meant tripe. I don't mix my words.

in this case I am comparing what you're saying to the eating of tripe, a wholly negative experience.

Tripe is not a popular dish, despite what you may find in a dictionary, so I'm basically saying that what you're saying is dull and not a popular idea, kind of like tripe.

I think i need not explain it anymore. I think it's a case of UK and American slang differences.

Trite however is also a good word for it, as that just means dull.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:47 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Hmm..Dull when I talk of the Galactic Federation of Orion being here to help us (and the divine Keepers of the 8th Dimension.) You're just not understanding the gravity of the situtation I guess. This information has been kept from Humans for thousands of years. Most people call it refreshing after being told for years in a Church or by missionaries that there's this one dude in the clouds with a white beard.

Or you say its boring to try to be snooty with your nose in the air. Either way you sound lame.

Quote:
...and not a popular idea

My information is correct and that's proably why its not so popular with these scumbag covert fascists in office. They don't want you to be empowered and to know the truth.

Yes, I know its a most disgusting dish. Interesting, tripe is like saying a negative experience. Got it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:14 am 

ok, well then how can u prove it? can u show us some evidence of what you claim? show us and then I'm sure more will come around to your way of thinking. but when it's your word alone, on a small message bored which is mainly used to discuss dragons and write fiction, you have to understand it's hard to believe! along with all these people saying they are half dragons/otherkin, lovely fantasy but no proof means it's hard to swallow.

anyway, I do recommend you read the God Delusion, and then perhaps write a letter to the author, stating what you've said here. he, I'm sure, will be very interested in what you have to say.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:52 am 
British Redcoat

Bad idea to be a wise-ass to one of the boards long standing members.

Plus I don't believe in God - also meaning not the Garden of Eden, nor any gaurdians and whatnot. Pagan and proud.

Aka Respergo

Offline Profile