Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:48 pm

Post subject: A Welcoming from a One Time Leader
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:07 pm 
Legend of Old

Good day friends, I want to say that for those who came with us in the move, I applaud you. I have stayed on the original board for a long long time. I can now move without remorse for I had crossed the 5000 post mark line. I hope to see you all again, and I will be watching who ascends in posts now that I am back to one.

My computer is messing up badly, so my time here spent will be rare and scattered. For this I apologise, I will do my best to get on when ever I can. This; however, gives you an advantage you see. So good luck, and happy posting.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:23 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Tch, if I, Serenity, Draches, Elysain, Medea, and, well pretty much everyone hadn't left for that period of time, you wouldn't be the only one with over 5000 posts. It probably You and Serenia, that spamming spam of a spammer. Now that I've put in my one 'joke' per post requirement I will tell you hurry up and fix your problem and get back here! Don't forget the Ghost of Past thread is still alive.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:39 pm 
Master Old Dragon

I didn't make an official account until I became a Moderator and was required to, so it shows how relevant post count is. :-P It's more for fun than anything else... (<i>You're</i> accusing <i>me</i> of spamming! lol)

Personally, I believe that quality is better than quantity and that one can be encumbered by an emphasis on the other. Call it a personal pet peeve of mine, if you will. Living in an industrialized society where we've sacrificed quality for quantity in most aspects of life, however, I can see how someone might find it a reasonable excuse to argue otherwise.

And the smell of a world that has been burned...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:10 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Well I always have a tiny post count, but I'm generally considered one of the more predominant members. It's probably because I think up everything I want to say and have the patience to write it all down and as such only have reason to post three or four times in anything other than the RP forum.

Speaking of which... EXX! Get your big universe guarding butt down there! We need ya.

ALL HAIL SCROWL!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:20 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

you know i always lead the post count. it was me who first reached dragon lord! until i left. i forget where i went. but i left. and then you surpassed me. ah... when the pupil surpasses the master is both a glorious and sad day.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:19 pm 
Master Old Dragon

You were teaching him? You broke the first rule of our spamming club! There is no Spam Club! Or was it you do not talk about Spam Club (obvious knock off of Fight club here.)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:22 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

First rule of Spam Club is: You don't talk about Spam Club
Second rule of Spam CLub is: Kill WD... because i have been secretly plotting to overthrow you, by raising exx to be my pupil!! and it worked! mwahahahaha! it worked!
oh yeah, wahts this topic on again? :mrgreen:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:16 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Wait it worked? Does that mean I'm dead now? You know what that means don't cha? I can't be killed a second time!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: You guys are F'sking hilarious
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:41 am 
Legend of Old

Hahaha Well I am back now. So I can see now that I was Draches pupil and that there is such a thing as Spam CLub. I wanna join! That is not fair when I asked they only gave me the "First rule about spam club is to not talk about spam club" deal.

haha Well I only took into post count because its over five thousand, see Tempest challenged me, and I met that challenge. Also, Serenity and Draches might recall me saying that I wouldnt leave the board unless I had to. The post count only backs me up on that one. Doesnt matter now how many posts I made because I am back at four and got nothing to prove. Other then.. my . worthiness to be in Spam Club!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:33 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Actually due to recent cuts in the federal budget, and lack of member support, we can no longer keep the spam club running, so it is being shut down. Thank you for all the time and contributions, rest assured I took what ever money was left and spent it on useless garbage such as this novelty item . See? You think it's a can of nuts but it really is one of those snake in a cans. Oh, and the whoopee cushion EXX just sat down on.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Grr
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:59 pm 
Legend of Old

*Funny flatulance nouise*

.... Oh Da--nit! Very funny Alorith Very funny....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: I
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:25 am 
The Forestmaster

I don't get anything you're talking about! Sorry!! :lol:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:51 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

...Uh... thanks for that...?

ALL HAIL SCROWL!

Offline Profile