Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:08 pm

Post subject: Snortle
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:38 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Wow ya'll..It almost feels like I'm walking through a museum here.

Sorry I've been out and about discovering the secrets of the world, I don't really have as much free time as I used to. Actually, almost none at all except for the occasional donut run at midnight I am up to my ears in the mass chaos of the world.

But anyway, I had time today to pop in. So much and so little happening at the same time. It seems like more is happening outside cyberspace than in,which granted is how things normally work, but I remember when here was quite a bit more lively.

I will try and pop in again from time to time. Just know I'm not dead and sometime in the near future I will have the knowledge to either do some really cool stuff, or just blow myself up. Which we all knew was going to happen at some point in time anyway. :)

Ah, the joys of knowledge and application. Someday, I will share it with students and that will be a true joy.

Did I mention I'm not dead? Cause I'm not. Promise.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Snortle
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:45 pm 
Cererean Princess

Ah, that's good to know. However, with you being so busy, and Falconer shipping out soon, there is very little chance of me getting the sequal RP to Eternal Twilight up and running - I appear to have left it too late.

This forum is hibernating, it appears.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:43 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

more like dying.... a FEW (3-5) posts a weak isn't hibernating... 1 post a day is hibernating. This is dying... I'm on this site daily, but even still it's strange to see this site from once being up and alive to being almost dead.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:46 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
I feel the same dear friend. It is a sad rip to the heart.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:00 pm 
Cererean Princess

Ah, this forum was the first one I ever came to... I don't visit here much, though.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:57 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
this is my first forum as well. i would have no where to go if it died :cry:
: - (

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:05 pm 
Legendary Warrior

wut2say wrote:
I feel the same dear friend. It is a sad rip to the heart.

It is a very hard hit to the heart.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:00 am 
Cyberspace Addict

My first too. It is sad to see it going down. I check here most days briefly but more often than not nothing has happened.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:46 am 
Legendary Warrior

Sad to say but that is very true.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:50 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Kojak, Marik, Wut2Say... now you know the reason I took my leave of absence. I got my start RPing here and I don't want to see this place die.
I may be a coward for leaving when this place needs people the most, but it's just too painful. So I'm sticking to my forums (check my sig) and a few other sites. I'm also advertising this place on all the sites I'm a member of, so at least I'm trying.
If you come join my site, thanks. If not, then I'll see you here when I do my routine check to see if this place has revived yet.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:15 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I was never good at making a speech and I know my speech making skilled are nothing compared to EX’s. However I hope that it’ll give out a much needed message towards everyone, including myself.

Dragnix was actually a site that made me like to write... something that I never thought I would ever do, plus it made me feel as though I wasn't alone and regained my confidence. When my friends come and go, this site was here to stay. There are very few dragon sites and this was the best one I've ever been to. This site lasted and it shocked me to see that it's now dying. I refuse to let this place die because of lack of posting; I refuse to accept the facts in front of us. This site MUST stay alive!!!

Have hope, this site can and will stay should we just try to be here more often. This site has seen harsh times and had been put to a position where it is holding by only a thread before... and if not it's time for us to take one final stand. I know you all knew this day would happen eventually. Lack of poster, very little member's staying and almost everyone is losing hope. We've all seen this coming and yet we've took no action until it became a true threat. It's time to take a final stand against the facts in front of us.

It's time for us to begin to save this site before it's too late. We must post more often for this site to last.... we must not fail, WE CAN NOT FAIL!!!! This site depends on us far too much for us to fail and lose what’s left of our hope. I’ll admit that hope seems like it’s hidden in a shadow, but there is still light to this ending. "We’ve only felt more and more depressed while we watch this sight slowly die??" In my opinion this sight should not end with something like that… This site deserves more because it is almost like a second home. This site deserves to at least end with us taking one, final stand towards saving this site. Should we fail, so be it, at least we have tried with all of our might to save this site. And so, we should try to save this site with all of our might!! And so I must finish by saying that we all must post, post, and post even more.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile