Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:00 pm

Post subject: I'm sorry to say..
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:27 pm 
Godsin Queen

I don't think I'll be able to come here anymore. A lot of things have gone on in my life recently, and this place holds so many memories for me here it hurts to visit it.

As of yesterday Maryin officially declared he was though with me, and has found someone else he believes will make him much happier than I ever had.

He kicked me out and now I'm living with my mother again with a baby still on the way, and no income to pay for it or my son, and I'm so lost as to where to go from here.

What are you supposed to do when the person you give your whole life to tells you you were never good enough for them?

I tried coming here to get my mind off of the whole thing, but I can only think of all the times He and I came here to talk when we were dating, or when we ran rps together here.

I might keep coming back long enough to say good bye to everyone, but I don't think my heart can take much more than that. Fare well friends.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: I'm sorry to say..
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:01 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Pandora if it were possible to send a strong hug through the net, I would sent it. Just try to keep in good spirits and you will get things worked out. I do hope you may one day be able to come back here, just to let us know you are ok.

And as for a hug this is the best I can do.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:56 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
I'm so sorry to hear what happened Pandora I wish things improve for you.
xo Take care Spero di migliorare le cose, il tuo amico Ire. (I hope things get better, your friend)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:50 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I'm sorry that this happened to you. You deserved better than this. I hope things get better for you. Good luck.

Wish you could come back some day.

May the idea of dragons live on with you.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:18 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Mon ami, je suis désolé d'entendre à propos de votre perte. peut vous un jour nous retourner et de célébrer un nouveau bonheur

(My friend i am sorry to hear about your loss. may you one day return to us and celebrate a new happiness)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:50 pm 
Cererean Princess

:shock:

That is... terrible. I'll be praying for you, that you'll be all right and be able to care for your son.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:40 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

I'm truly sorry to hear what has happened. I sincerely hope you can maintain hope and perseverence to pull through. Just remember that there will be a light ahead, whatever happens and you WILL find it.

Our thoughts go with you and I echo the others' wishes that you will return in the future to let us know you are still well.

:done: I salute you and wish you well in your future, friend.

XXX

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:04 pm 
G.E.E.K.

I apologize for your sorrows, though I know I can do little to lift them from your shoulders.
The best I can do is to offer you a retreat... my forums (http://geek.heavenforum.com) will always be open for you. Join or not, the choice is yours.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:19 pm 
Wandering Dragon

Pandora: Your last post brought tears to my eyes. I am very sorry to hear what has happened. I was so shocked when I read that he left you, My first thought was "What about the baby!!!?" I dont know what sort of person could say those things to you... If coming here is too painful, of course we all understand that you wouldnt want t. I wish you all the best luck in whats to come. Just remember, you always have your family, things will always work out in the end, and life is balanced, what happens now that is negative will be equaled out by something positive. If I could physically send you strength and happiness, I would do it now, rather than with words, but thats all I can do.
I hope everything works out in the end, and I strongly believe that it will, maybe some day you will return here to tell us that everything is ok, i look forward to that day...

Offline Profile