Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:26 pm

Post subject: I thought this was great fun...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:41 am 
Master Old Dragon

<b>I Am A:</b> Chaotic Good Elf Mage Ranger

<u>Alignment:</u>
<b>Chaotic Good</b> characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

<u>Race:</u>
<b>Elves</b> are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

<u>Primary Class:</u>
<b>Mages</b> harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

<u>Secondary Class:</u>
<b>Rangers</b> are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

<u>Deity:</u>
<b>Solonor Thelandria</b> is the Chaotic Good elven god of archery and the hunt. He is also known as the Keen Eye, the Great Archer, and the Forest Hunter. His followers respect nature, and only hunt when needed, but are quick to defend the forest from intruders. Their favorite weapon is the bow, and they tend to be extremely talented with it. Solonor Thelandria's symbol is an arrow with green fletchings.

Go here to find out what you are!

Really, it was pretty accurate! I thought it was neato...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Nifty
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:52 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

I took that test and here's what I got:

<b>I Am A:</b> Lawful Good Elf Ranger Cleric
Alignment:<b>Lawful Good</b> characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:<b>Elves</b> are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:<b>Rangers</b> are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:<b>Clerics</b> are the voices of their God/desses on Earth. They perform the work of their deity, but this doesn't mean that they preach to a congregation all their lives. If their deity needs something done, they will do it, and can call upon that deity's power to accomplish their goals.

Deity:<b>Mielikki</b> is the Neutral Good goddess of the forest and autumn. She is also known as the Lady of the Forest, and is the Patron of Rangers. Her followers are devoted to nature, and believe in the positive and outreaching elements of it. They use light armor, and a variety of weapons suitable for hunting, which they are quite skilled at. Mielikki's symbol is a unicorn head.

that sounds about right, actually ^_^

They're quite aware of what they're going through"
--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:43 pm 
Master Old Dragon

I'm not a big fan of online tests but I took it anyway. Here is what I got.

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Deity:
Tyr is the Lawful Good god of justice. He is also known as Tyr Grimjaws, Wounded Tyr, the Maimed God, and Blind Tyr. He appears as a warrior, missing his hand. Followers of Tyr are concerned first and foremost with justice - discovering the truth and punishing the guilty for their crimes. They wear blue and purple robes with a white sash, a white gauntlet on the left hand, and a black gauntlet on the right, to symbolize Tyr's lost hand. Their preferred weapon is the warhammer. Tyr's symbol is a set of scales resting on a warhammer.

Well I do live forthe moment, and I can get violent. I felt kind of at odds on some of those questions since all of them fit, and on some none of them fit.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:03 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

I think mine was pretty much spot on...

I Am A:Chaotic Good Human Fighter Paladin

<b>Chaotic Good</b> characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

<b>Humans</b> are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

<b>Fighters</b> are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

<b>Paladins</b> are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

<b>Tymora</b> is the Chaotic Good goddess of luck and good fortune. She is also known as Lady Luck, and also Tyche's fair-tressed daughter. Followers of Tymora believe in the tenent that, 'Fortune Favors the Bold,' and will throw caution to the wind and trust to luck to work things out for the best. Tymora's symbol is an unmarked silver disk.

ALL HAIL SCROWL!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:53 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

I like this character, I think I'll use it as a new person when I retire Travis.

Lawful Good Elf Ranger Bard
Follower Of Mielikki

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Deity:
Mielikki is the Neutral Good goddess of the forest and autumn. She is also known as the Lady of the Forest, and is the Patron of Rangers. Her followers are devoted to nature, and believe in the positive and outreaching elements of it. They use light armor, and a variety of weapons suitable for hunting, which they are quite skilled at. Mielikki's symbol is a unicorn head.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:54 am 

Not quite as bad as last time I took this test.

You Are A:

Chaotic Evil Halfling Druid Ranger
Follower Of Talos

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil characters are the most 'evil' people out there. They are willing to do anything to get ahead, and will kill anyone who stands in their way. A chaotic evil person sees no value in order and governments, and believes to the utmost in the tenant that 'Might Makes Right'.

Race:
Halflings are short and fat, like minuature people. (Think 'Hobbits') They enjoy the easy life, but aren't averse to the idea of an adventure from time to time. They get along with all races, and are known for their senses of humor. Halflings also tend to be light of foot, and can move quietly when necessary.

Primary Class:
Druids are a special variety of Cleric who serves the Earth, and can call upon the power in the earth to accomplish their goals. They tend to be somewhat fanatical about defending natural settings.

Secondary Class:

Deity:
Talos is the Chaotic Evil god of storms, forest fires, earthquakes, tornadoes, and destruction in general. He is also known as the Destroyer. His followers fear him more than worship him, and they revel in the destructive fury of nature - while praying to be spared from its wrath. Talos's symbol is three lightning bolts, of different colors, coming from a central point.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:14 am 
This is what I got. . . and I think I am the only one that got gnome, huh? Don't laugh Serenity, I know you want to just because I got gnome and they are short too. lol. I like the description of what I got. It pretty well describes me. hahah.

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
Gnomes are also short, like dwarves, but much skinnier. They have no beards, and are very inclined towards technology, although they have been known to dabble in magic, too. They tend to be fun-loving and fond of jokes and humor. Some gnomes live underground, and some live in cities and villages. They are very tolerant of other races, and are generally well-liked, though occasionally considered frivolous.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:

Deity:
Oghma is the Neutral Good god of knowledge and invention. He is also known as the Binder of What is Known, and is the Patron of Bards. His followers believe that knowledge reigns supreme, and is the basis for everything else that is done. They wear white shirts and pants, with a black and gold braided vest, and a small, box-like hat. All priests of Oghma are known as Loremasters. Oghma's symbol is a scroll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:17 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

That last one was mine. Sorry 'bout that, but I thought that I was still logged in when I posted it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:14 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

I Am A: Chaotic Good Elf Ranger Druid
Alignment:Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.
Race:Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.
Primary Class:Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.
Secondary Class:Druids are a special variety of Cleric who serves the Earth, and can call upon the power in the earth to accomplish their goals. They tend to be somewhat fanatical about defending natural settings.
Deity:Solonor Thelandria is the Chaotic Good elven god of archery and the hunt. He is also known as the Keen Eye, the Great Archer, and the Forest Hunter. His followers respect nature, and only hunt when needed, but are quick to defend the forest from intruders. Their favorite weapon is the bow, and they tend to be extremely talented with it. Solonor Thelandria's symbol is an arrow with green fletchings.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:22 am 

Anonymous wrote:
This is what I got. . . and I think I am the only one that got gnome, huh? Don't laugh Serenity, I know you want to just because I got gnome and they are short too. lol. I like the description of what I got. It pretty well describes me. hahah.

Hey a halfling is shorter than a gnome. By about a half foot on the average. And gnomes are fun to role-play.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:07 pm 
Master Old Dragon

No one ever wants to Role Play characters that arn't necessarily the "attractive hero" types... They are fun to have around though when someone does play them! It makes for more variety in a story.

And the smell of a world that has been burned...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:18 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

except when they are hyper, obsessive halfing theives.. .then they are awesome to play. lol... sorry, thinking back to a DnD game mea nd some friends played. fun stuff.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Results
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:15 pm 
The Forestmaster

These are my results:

<b>I Am A:</b> Lawful Evil Elf Mage Cleric

<b>Lawful Evil</b> characters believe that a nice, orderly system of life is perfect for them to abuse for their own advancement. They will work within 'the system' to get the best that they can for themselves.

<b>Elves</b> are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

<b>Mages</b> harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

<b>Clerics</b> are the voices of their God/desses on Earth. They perform the work of their deity, but this doesn't mean that they preach to a congregation all their lives. If their deity needs something done, they will do it, and can call upon that deity's power to accomplish their goals.

<b>Velsharoon</b> is the Neutral Evil god of necromancy, liches, and undeath. He is also known as the Vaunted, the Archmage of Necromancy, and the Lord of the Forgotten Crypt. His followers practice the necromantic arts, and raise the dead to do their bidding. His symbol is a crowned skull.

<font color="FF0000"> Edit: Problem corrected
Tempest</font>

Last edited by Aspaheir on Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:24 pm 
The Forestmaster

I'm double posting because I don't understand why my whole results were underlined? Tempest, can you help me with this?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:17 pm 
Site Admin

At the "Alignment:" line, the "/" was missing in the tag:

I have corrected the error.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: MY GOD! THIS IS THE EXACT SAME CHARACTER THAT I PLAY IN DnD!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:29 pm 
Tightwad

<b>I Am A:</b> Lawful Good Elf Ranger Paladin
<u>Alignment:</u><b>Lawful Good</b> characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.
<u>Race:</u><b>Elves</b> are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.
<u>Primary Class:</u><b>Rangers</b> are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.
<u>Secondary Class:</u><b>Paladins</b> are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.
u>Deity:</u><b>Mielikki</b> is the Neutral Good goddess of the forest and autumn. She is also known as the Lady of the Forest, and is the Patron of Rangers. Her followers are devoted to nature, and believe in the positive and outreaching elements of it. They use light armor, and a variety of weapons suitable for hunting, which they are quite skilled at. Mielikki's symbol is a unicorn head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed Results:

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- X (1)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Neutral - XX (2)
Evil ---- (-7)

Race:
Human ---- (-8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Halfling - X (1)
Dwarf ---- (-2)
Half-Orc - XX (2)
Gnome ---- X (1)

Class:
Fighter - (0)
Ranger -- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Paladin - XXXXXXX (7)
Cleric -- XXXX (4)
Mage ---- X (1)
Druid --- XX (2)
Thief --- (-10)
Bard ---- XX (2)
Monk ---- XXXX (4)

perfect quiz

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: here ya go
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:19 pm 
Master of the Elements

<b>I Am A:</b> Lawful Evil Half-Orc Ranger Paladin
<u>Alignment:</u>Lawful Evil characters believe that a nice, orderly system of life is perfect for them to abuse for their own advancement. They will work within 'the system' to get the best that they can for themselves.
<u>Race:</u><b>Half-Orcs</b> are a cross between a human and an orc. Generally, this kind of mating does not occur willingly, so half-orcs are almost never raised by a full set of parents. They tend to be less intelligent and attractive than humans, but are generally stronger and hardier. Violence is a part of their nature, and few half-orcs manage to overcome this to follow other professions. They are generally treated with disdain by other races, if not outright hostility.
<u>Primary Class:</u><b>Rangers</b> are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.
<u>Secondary Class:</u><b>Paladins</b> are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.
<u>Deity:</u><b>Iyachtu Xvim</b> is the Lawful Evil god of fear, hatred, malice, and tyranny. He is also known as the Godson and the Son of Bane. He appears as a gaunt, naked, scimitar-wielding man, or as a black cloud with glowing green eyes. His followers are working to strengthen his position in the world by converting (often by force) other deities' worshippers. They wear black robes with dark green trim, and wear black iron gauntlets with green eyes on the backs. Iyachtu Xvim's symbol is a black hand, inset with green eyes.

Detailed Results:

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXX (4)
Chaos --- XX (2)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XX (2)
Neutral - XXX (3)
Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Race:
Human ---- XX (2)
Half-Elf - XXXX (4)