Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 1:15 pm

Post subject: Forgivenes and some information...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:07 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Forgive me people i have made some mistakes.But i plan to set that right.And Tempest please return me the option of writing private messages.I promise that i will be friendly to the others from now on.But please tell vampire42 to stop saying that i may not recruit new men for my order.That is exactly the reason why i have been acting like this lately.And i joined this site to recruit new memers.We are planning something big in our order but we need enough followers for that.So are you people going to tell me that i must leave or what?Our master Scramasax the goddes has given us an order and we shall obey her.She has ordered us to convince more people to join our order.For those ho not know Scramasax it will be difficult to understand but i am just the leader of the order.Ihave a someone above me to and that is Scramasax.I will tell you people more about her in dragon discussions.I will tell the tale that is sacred in our order.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Forgivenes and some information...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:55 pm 
Site Admin

Ruben The Dragonlord wrote:
But please tell vampire42 to stop saying that i may not recruit new men for my order.

This rule was one of the first that was put in place when Keyla and I set up this board and a moderator duty is to ensure that the rules are respected. The Board Guidelines can be found here. Basically, you are allowed and welcomed to share your personal views on many subjects but recruiting is not allowed here. I truly recommend that you read this thread as it explains the reasons behind this.

So are you people going to tell me that i must leave or what?

You may stay or leave. At this moment, this decision is up to you. But if you decide to stay then, as in real life, you should adapt to the rules of the community you attend.

Our master Scramasax the goddes has given us an order and we shall obey her.She has ordered us to convince more people to join our order. Our master Scramasax the goddes has given us an order and we shall obey her.She has ordered us to convince more people to join our order.

Well, most religions have a part where their members are required to proselytize, no surprise here, but there is an appropriate place for everything; this is not the right place. Though, if you wish to make one topic (once the subject is exhausted, it's over) about Scramasax then I would consider this topic no more different than let's say having a topic that describes the origins, beliefs and other concepts found in a little known religion (for many Westerners) such as Shintoism. But I consider that there is a clear distinction between having a discussion describing a religion and preaching that religion. Moreover, such discussions allow people to disagree, debunk and come to conclusions that you may not agree with (and if the argument against your position is logical, you should be willing to concede the point... if not, then there is no point to even consider posting such topics). This is why it is usually preferable to not bring religious topics around here because a fundamental principle of logic is that when one makes an assertion it is their sole responsibility to prove that the assertion is true. Whoever is hearing the proposition has no logical burden whatsoever.

Offline Profile