Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:35 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:55 pm 
Eyes in the dark

I do worry to much, always have. I could go into a loooonnggg sob story. The most recent blow would be the woman who I loved like she was my wife (she was still just a gf, but I loved her so much.) Left me. Still stinging from that, even though its been months.

Thats it. I knew about the stress and worry thing though, but thank you anyway.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:31 am 
Cererean Princess

Sorreee about the dead thread, but since it's on the first page still I didn't see much point starting a new one.

So, any other weird dreams? I had one this morning, but I can't remember it. But I did remember about this thread, som I'll try harder next time and post them here.

I had a dream a long time ago, and all I can remember is turning into a girl when I was 15. I'm 14 now, hopefully it'll come true :) Could be a self-fulfilling prophecy 8)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:13 pm 
Matrix Operator

Okay. :shock: :skeptical: :wacko:

As for the dead thread thing, I agree, faster to use one on the main page. Just don't let the mods catch you.
My dreams usually involve lots of shooting and fighting.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: I'm not a Nutcase
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:19 pm 
Cererean Princess

I'm not a Nutcase.

There aren't any mods on the general and dragon discussions forums.

Perhaps you need to reduce your Action film intake, Falconer.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:22 pm 
Matrix Operator

Just by signing up on this board you achieve the status of nutcase. I'm a nutcase, and a proud one at that. :bow:

Reduce my Action/Adventure intax?! Never! I do not watch to much AA and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise!!!! :lol:

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 pm 
Wandering Dragon

Having weired dreams is completely normal. No one can be classed as crazy from there dreams... i think :D
I still have trouble remmebering my dreams, I gte ones that are really vivid sometimes, and i remember some. Lots of my dreams form strange combinations of games, films, books and places ive been to.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Death
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:46 pm 
Cererean Princess

I had an odd dream recently. I can't remember most of it, but I recall my friend dying. He died because he leaned out over the edge of this really tall building to reach a computer and fell. I was going to reach out to the computer, but he did it instead. But he didn't fall all the way. He fell on to a ledge and I hauled his dead body back up.

Then I was walking around and entered an interesting building. Which turned out to be the land of the dead's enterence. So I'd accidently found the land of the dead. I was interested to see someone who was really really annoying there. He must have died. A cause for celebration. But he suited it, it was annopying as well. So I walked back out through the way I came in. I didn't see my friend there; he must have left.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:32 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

I have had a "land of the dead" dream. But long ago, and I can't remember much of it. It was a long one as well, and went on for a month or so. But as by now I may have mixed in new things from other dreams or from other places, so it is best to not try to tell it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:25 pm 
Matrix Operator

I dreamed my intestines were being pulled out of my nose, and when I woke up, I was in school. :lol:

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile